Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 10th, 2016, 10:10 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Teeth of the Makwa

The Book of Teeth of the Makwa

C3V Wave 7 - Oreld's Orders - Hunters and Scouts

PDF Download

The figures used for this unit are Scenerama figures from the Native American Hunt Scene Setters set.

Character Bio: TBA

HUNTING PARTY
After taking a turn with a Scout or Tribesman Hero you control, you may immediately move up to 6 Teeth of the Makwa figures you control up to 3 spaces each.

SHIELD OF THE GREAT BEAR 16
When a Teeth of the Makwa figure receives one or more wounds, before removing that figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, ignore any wounds.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

HUNTER ATTACK ENHANCEMENT: Arktos
Being Hunters, Teeth of the Makwa may benefit from Arktos's Hunter Attack Enhancement.

HUNTING PARTY-Scout or Tribesman Heroes

Synergy Benefits Offered

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
Only stingers deliver 3 attacks of 3 at range for a cheaper cost. B+

Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Sherman Davies; March 14th, 2023 at 07:17 AM. Reason: updated with Makwa Tribesman
Old October 12th, 2016, 01:49 PM

brendrizzle Woo who?
Re: The Book of Teeth of the Makwa

Best place to get these figures? I noticed hobby lobby was an option. Thanks!
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendrizzle View Post
Best place to get these figures? I noticed hobby lobby was an option. Thanks!
Hobby Lobby is the main place to get these from what I've seen available.
Interesting Synergy with Zetacron. I generally think that robots can only play with viper snake men.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 13th, 2016, 10:00 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

As hunters, Teeth of Makwa may also benefit of Arktos hunter attack enhancement.
Old October 15th, 2016, 01:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
As hunters, Teeth of Makwa may also benefit of Arktos hunter attack enhancement.
Thanks, Seb! @Heroscaper Guy , when you get a chance, that would be a good update.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 15th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

So I got my order of these guys in from Hobby Lobby. As some of you probably guessed, they are not as flexible as Heroscape figures, and I had an arrow point broken on arrival. I fixed it easily with some super glue though so I'm alright. Just something everyone should be aware of when buying the figures for these.
Old October 15th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, thanks for the warning. Anyone who wants to create a book for the 53d, please shoot me a PM so I can give you the official blessing. Then I'll add both to the index.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:46 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty dissapointed with these minis. I'm definitely partial to minis(at least small ones) that dont need to be glued to a base, and especially so when the minis are fragile. Half mine came broken =/

The card itself is cool and all though.
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:59 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I'm pretty disappointed with these minis. I'm definitely partial to minis(at least small ones) that don't need to be glued to a base, and especially so when the minis are fragile. Half mine came broken =/

I bought 4 sets of these, and at least one spear, or arrow, was broken in each pack. I was able to easily superglue all of them back together though, and I haven't had any issues since. Even picking them up by the spears hasn't caused any of them to break. Definitely something to be aware of though.

I actually really like how they look once they are based, and on a battlefield. I think they fit in really well with Heroscape.
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:00 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I'm pretty disappointed with these minis. I'm definitely partial to minis(at least small ones) that don't need to be glued to a base, and especially so when the minis are fragile. Half mine came broken =/

I bought 4 sets of these, and at least one spear, or arrow, was broken in each pack. I was able to easily superglue all of them back together though, and I haven't had any issues since. Even picking them up by the spears hasn't caused any of them to break. Definitely something to be aware of though.

I actually really like how they look once they are based, and on a battlefield. I think they fit in really well with Heroscape.
I like how they look in general, other than the flimsiness of the spears, something the Ashi's also somewhat suffer from. They are fairly low cost, and amazon did fully refund me so I cant really complain about the end result. Just something for people to be aware of when buying these.
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:43 AM

Pro tip- If you buy these off Amazon and any come damaged they will FULLY refund you if you complain via email to them, without you needing to return the item. Means that these guys can be only as expensive as the bases if they arrive broken.
Old March 24th, 2017, 01:04 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Man I love this guys.... When set up properly they can pack quite a punch! Also I did notice that the spears are especially fragile. Watch out!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs