Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:07 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Manhole Cover

The Book of Manhole Cover

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

Card PDF

Sticker PDF

Object Bio - Typically used to cover up sewer systems, these manhole covers can also be used as a means of defense in a pinch. On top of that, they can be thrown around or used to gain height where needed.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 25th, 2022 at 12:15 AM.
Old September 5th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Destructible Object: Manhole Cover

NAME = MANHOLE COVER

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 1

LIFE = 1

DEFENSE = 6

TAKING COVER

Any small or medium figure occupying the Manhole Cover may add 2 to its defense against all non-adjacent normal attacks. Any figure that occupies a Manhole Cover when it is destroyed is placed on the same space the Manhole Cover was on and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Ronin; July 6th, 2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: added SP text
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 1

LIFE = 1

DEFENSE = 8

TAKING COVER

The Manhole Cover and any small or medium figure occupying the Manhole Cover may add +2 to their defense against all non-adjacent attacks. A figure that occupies a Manhole Cover when it is destroyed is placed on the same space the Manhole Cover was on and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Only one figure can occupy a Manhole Cover at one time.

Is it the intent for this to work against special attacks also?
The wording was based off of official glyph language, but I am not a snob in that sense. I will update now, thanks.

To answer your question, absolutely.
Old September 9th, 2010, 07:13 PM

Updated with a pic for the sticker to go on the DO.
Old September 9th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just noticed the power name here is "Taking Cover"! Great stuff, guys!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2010, 09:02 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Question - why does the manhole cover itself get the defensive bonus against non-adjacent attacks? The fig occupying the same space gets it because that fig is "holding up" the manhole cover as a shield. Why does the manhole cover itself get a bonus from that, though? I'd prefer getting rid of that aspect.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2010, 03:23 PM

I've done a second playtest for these bad boys - I had like 9 of them on the map and they've come into play in fun, interesting, playable ways in all of my John Stewart tests thus far.

Old September 11th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Second playtest is complete! Do we only need two? If so, I think this one's ready to be put on a card!

Edit: Yep, two playtests is the requirement for playtesting Destructible Objects, so here's my preemptive yea for Final Editing!

Old September 13th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Thanks for the playtest, power change, and update Bats. Thou art the man.

I propose we move to final editing.
Old September 13th, 2010, 06:11 PM

I wish I could say something, but I already voted! lol

Old September 13th, 2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I am sure you will find something to post anyways.
Old September 13th, 2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I am sure you will find something to post anyways.
... Like what?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library