Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 20th, 2011, 02:10 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Speedy (Mia) - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Other than this wording suggestion, the front post looks great and I will presume playtesting now.

DELICATE HEALTH
When an opponent attacks Speedy with a normal attack, that opponent may roll one additional attack die.
You don't think that her delicate health shouldn't come into play against special attacks? Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the idea of her being under 100. She's a Sidekick with AIDs.
It's HIV - that's different.
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Other than this wording suggestion, the front post looks great and I will presume playtesting now.

DELICATE HEALTH
When an opponent attacks Speedy with a normal attack, that opponent may roll one additional attack die.
You don't think that her delicate health shouldn't come into play against special attacks? Why is that?

Quote:
I like the idea of her being under 100. She's a Sidekick with AIDs.
It's HIV - that's different.
Modifying Special Attacks with powers on different cards.... that is a mortal no no.

Either way, after doing some more testing I realized that adding to an attackers attack number doesn't grab the theme of having AIDs or being otherwise weak. I think that is a bad direction, and honestly I am wondering why not just give her a life of 3 and a defense of 2 and make her really cheap. I think that would be great and also give us another cheap filler that would be an easy draft choice in a lot of armies.

Btw, SHIELD Sniper seriously owned her when she added one to the attack of 2 with Deadly Shot on height. It was brutal yet funny. It doesn't really get the theme of Speedy having Aids though.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about something like:

DELICATE HEALTH
After Speedy receives one or more wounds, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting one from the roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll a 10 or lower, Speedy is automatically destroyed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2011, 02:19 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
How about something like:

DELICATE HEALTH
After Speedy receives one or more wounds, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting one from the roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll a 10 or lower, Speedy is automatically destroyed.
  1. I agree with Necro that "X or lower" text sounds terrible.
  2. Auto destroy on her card? That with her range and BA SA will make her a bit swingy and hard to nail the cost down. I like to avoid those types of designs personally.
  3. D20? No thanks. I would really like to avoid this.
Honestly, what is wrong with just a very weak constitution of 3 life and 2 Defense or just the 3 life? That gets the theme of her being a frail sickly kid IMO, and it takes the card down to two powers (love that) while also making her very cheap.
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think with her being a lesser known character, it'd be kind of nice to spell out the theme of her sickness a little more clearly. And we could make it a roll for one additional wound, and easily change the wording to 1-10.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2011, 03:19 PM

She is fairly unknown, I'll give you that.
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

How about something along these lines?

DELICATE HEALTH
If Speedy receives one or more wounds, and at least one skull is rolled, roll 2 attack dice. For each skull rolled, place one wound marker on this card.
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post

DELICATE HEALTH
If Speedy receives one or more wounds, and at least one skull is rolled, roll 2 attack dice. For each skull rolled, place one wound marker on this card.
I think that is much closer to what Whitey's first compromise was, and it may be the right thing to do.

I counter with this:

DELICATE HEALTH
Anytime Speedy receives one or more wounds, immediately roll 1 attack die. If you roll a skull, place one wound marker on this card.
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Works for me.
Old January 20th, 2011, 04:29 PM

Now, does it work for Whitey?
Old January 20th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post

DELICATE HEALTH
I think that is much closer to what Whitey's first compromise was, and it may be the right thing to do.

I counter with this:

DELICATE HEALTH
Anytime Speedy receives one or more wounds, immediately roll 1 attack die. If you roll a skull, place one wound marker on this card.
I like the second one with only 1 attack die. I mean she already has received 1 or more wounds and doesn't have that much life to begin with. Though the thing that seems weird to me is that she'd get that much more hurt with a wound so quickly because she has HIV. Though I guess it would make you be super careful with her to keep her from getting hurt at all. The only other thing I could think of as an alternative would be to make it so that after she receives 1 or more wounds, roll the single attack die at the end of each round thereafter, kind of like she's on Lava Field. That would maybe show a more prolonged affect of HIV affecting the wound and maybe not make her as swingy. But if that's not the way anyone else wants to go, I'm fine with the one Griff countered with, but man would she be fragile.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 20th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Now, does it work for Whitey?
Well he does have 5 kids...

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library