Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 6th, 2010, 03:05 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart
Green Lantern Constructs

I apologize if there is/was a thread about this but I did search and came up empty handed. I even re-read the entire Book of the Green Lantern to see if Constructs were mentioned.

I've been working on my own custom figures stats (with the help of Yodajunkie). I am trying to round out my Justice League by adding Green Lantern - but I am working on adding constructs to the game to make it really feel like he is using his powers to the fullest. To that end I have worked out that it should be a cross between a summoned creature (aka the Rechets) and a destructible object. When using GL you would have the option of rolling a d20 to summon before taking a turn. I have a trans-green GL that I plan to use as a "decoy." If the roll is successful, place the construct on the board and place a green power marker from GL on the construct's card. Where I am getting confused is with movement and such. Here's what I've worked up so far:

Life: 1
Defense: 4
Cost: 20

Abilities
Energy Construct 10
Constructs do not start the game on the battlefield, they must be summoned onto the battlefield by a Green Lantern. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher, remove one green Energy Marker and place it on the Construct’s Army Card. You may place the Construct on any empty space adjacent to the Green Lantern. It must remain on a space adjacent to Green Lantern, even once the figure has moved. Once destroyed, remove the Energy Marker from the Army Card. Constructs may be summoned to the battlefield again.

Decoy Distraction
If an opponent's figure that is adjacent to Green Lantern attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack the Decoy Construct instead.

So what do you think? Any feedback or notes are appreciated!

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern Constructs

This sounds familiar...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 6th, 2010, 04:42 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

• You don't say what happens to the Energy Marker after it's on the card.
  • There isn't a limit to how often you check for Energy Markers. You could drain your Green Lantern of all his markers as written.
  • You don't state when you should check to drain.
  • The decoy for 20 points is only slightly better than just using the marker on Power Shield.

Intertesting concept though.
Old July 6th, 2010, 04:50 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
This sounds familiar...

Watch it Necro, we don't want any C3G leaks, if that's what you're refering to. Remember A3N got a little bit of reming forthe BM mistake
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:25 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
  • You don't say what happens to the Energy Marker after it's on the card.
  • There isn't a limit to how often you check for Energy Markers. You could drain your Green Lantern of all his markers as written.
  • You don't state when you should check to drain.
  • The decoy for 20 points is only slightly better than just using the marker on Power Shield.
Intertesting concept though.
To answer your questions/comments:

1. The Energy Marker remains on the card until the Construct is destroyed.
2. I'm thinking "energy drain" is more complex than I am looking to go - once the energy marker is on the construct card, that's the only "cost" you need to pay until you re-summon it. I may however add that only one construct can be summoned by a GL at a time.
3. I think it is a nice alternative to the Power Shield with the possibility to protect longer than one attack.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, keep em coming!

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old July 7th, 2010, 01:49 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They were less of a list of questions and more of a list of things you needed to iron out in the power description

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations