Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2010, 09:29 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Jonah Hex

The Book of Jonah Hex

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 1
THE LAW AND THE LAWLESS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Collateral Damage set.
Its model number and name are #091 / Jonah Hex.

Character Bio - Hex is a surly and cynical bounty hunter whose face is horribly scarred on the right side. Despite his poor reputation and personality, Hex is bound by a personal code of honor to protect and avenge the innocent. In a bizarre turn of events, Hex found that he had been transported to the future and became somewhat of a post-apocalyptic warrior.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:04 PM. Reason: png
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Jonah Hex (Brainstorming Phase)

NAME = JONAH HEX

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LAWMAN
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

BOUNTY HUNTER
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero to be Jonah Hex's Bounty. Jonah Hex rolls an additional die when attacking or defending against his Bounty.

CAVALRY SABER 3
When Jonah Hex attacks an adjacent figure, add 3 dice to his attack.

FANCY SHOOTING
When Jonah Hex or any Unique Lawman Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Jonah Hex attacks a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 5th, 2014 at 12:53 AM.
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I don't know, but when he touches them, they temporarily come back to life until he lets go. He speaks to them for information and such.

Old June 25th, 2010, 12:26 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Um, do you mean the dead or undead? Because the undead have already been revived.

Quote:
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:27 PM

Fixed.

Old June 25th, 2010, 12:39 PM

Hmm.... since the other cowboys have a low Defense (2), maybe Jonah Hex should too but also get this power:

SPEAKS WITH THE DEAD

When an adjacent friendly figure is destroyed, place a black marker on this army card up to a total of 3. Increase Jonah Hex's defense for every black marker on this army card.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; June 25th, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I really don't think that needs to be incorporated in this character, especially because I think that power was only in the movie.
Quote:
Powers
Jonah Hex was by all accounts human and did not possess any superhuman powers.
If you would like to know more about what Jonah Hex actually does then you should check out this page.

If you are going to use this figures I would suggest just giving him a singe attack at range, maybe a bonus in melee, or possibly a quickdraw power sorta what like Sherman did with his Jonah Hex. I thinking it would be very thematic for the character.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 25th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

maybe:

Whenever Jonah Hex destroys an opponent's figure roll the 20-sided die, if you roll and N or higher reveal up to X unrevealed Order Markers (at random?) on cards that figure's owner controls.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; June 25th, 2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: :ninja:
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
I really don't think that needs to be incorporated in this character, especially because I think that power was only in the movie.
Perhaps scapemage is making the movie version of the character.

Quote:
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:01 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=Xn F M;1122158]maybe:

Whenever Jonah Hex destroys an opponent's figure roll the 20-sided die, if you roll and N or higher reveal up to X unrevealed Order Markers (at random?) on cards that figure's owner controls. You may add 1 to the roll for each of your opponent's figures that has been destroyed.
[/quote]
Just a thought.
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
There's the cool Jonah Hex from the comics and then there's Jonah Hollywood aka Hollywood Hex aka Anything for a Buck even though it'll kill any hope for a franchise Hex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Perhaps scapemage is making the movie version of the character.
Yes, my intention. I'd only heard of him, and knew he had that wierd face. I'm getting info fom what I saw.

EDIT: I'll update later I have to go now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library