Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Vampire Minions

The Book of Vampire Minions

C3G MARVEL SIDEKICK SANCTUM EXCLUSIVE 1
HALLOWEEN HORRORS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Clobberin Time set.
Its model number and name are #019-021 / Vampire Lackey.
Its model number and name are #107 / Rachel Van Helsing.

Character Bio - A vampire is a human being who has died but has been resurrected by specific supernatural means and possesses a variety of supernatural abilities and specific limitations, most notably to frequently ingest fresh blood in order to maintain their own existence. Most people that become vampires quickly find themselves unable to resist the all consuming craving for blood. They quickly degenerate into cruel and animalistic hunters of ordinary human beings, even if these new vampires had been kind and sensitive people in their mortal lives.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • As Undead figures, Vampire Minions are vulnerable to certain abilities, such as Hawkman's Nth Metal Mace and Blade's Silver Weapons.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:30 AM. Reason: png
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Vampire Minions: Design phase

NAME = VAMPIRE MINIONS

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = MINIONS
PERSONALITY = SUBSERVIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 90

PHANTOM WALK
Vampire Minions can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

BLOODTHIRSTY 15
When a Vampire Minion inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, that Vampire Minion may attack again.

STEALTH DODGE
When a Vampire Minion rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

SUPER STRENGTH

Quote:

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 29th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2012, 11:46 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wouldn't mind seeing the stats go up. Vampires should be relatively tough and reasonably expensive IMHO.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:50 AM

I wouldn't want to go higher than 4/4. These are just minions.

Let's poll it:

A. Keep Attack/Defense at 3/3
B. Change to 4/3
C. Change to 3/4
D. Change to 4/4
E. Something else

Quote:
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

D for me.
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

It hasn't been up for even 2 hours yet. The breathing period is 48 hours, and you already have a poll up for changes?

BREATHE

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd go with B. Based on the mini choice, they seem like pretty feral vampires - strong bite, not too concerned with defense.

Speaking of miniature, how would you feel about mixing in some HorrorClix vampires if we can get pictures of them? I think this is one of the few chances we could get three different sculpts for a squad and should take advantage of that, even though most people will probably buy the cheap Vampire Lackey from HeroClix.

Here's a link to a bunch of vampires if you're interested:

Candy Striper
Razorvixen (R/E/V) - I'd like to make these three into a Unique Squad, though.
Vampire Enforcer
Vampire Roustabout
Blood Vamp
Morgana

It wouldn't hurt to ask for any of them, at least, y'know?
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM

The only two I really like from those are the Enforcer and the Roustabout but the Roustabout doesn't look that much like a vampire and the Enforcer would make a better vampire lord (maybe even Dracula).

Quote:
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like B myself.

C3G team building links.
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Actually, the Enforcer and Roustabout were my two choices, too. I'd like to see them used (in conjunction with the Minion) because, like I said, when else would we have a chance to use three unique sculpts? But I'll leave that up to you.

Also, that wimpy looking Enforcer for Dracula? You're absolutely mad.
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM

Did we find a better mini for Dracula? I forget....

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library