Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Waiting for Initial Playtest

Maybe run them with someone that can heal Androids like Forge or Cyborg II. Also might he worth adding in Mad Thinker for his OM shenanigans and efficiency.
Old September 19th, 2019, 01:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm most interested in seeing how they play with Ultron as an army during the initial. Are they fun to play together and against? Are they competitive, too weak, or too strong? The secondary army build options can be addressed more in depth with the public testing. Can we break the design by adding in more allies is something that can be sorted out once we know they are serving their primary design use well.
Old September 19th, 2019, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interested in hearing your thoughts after that last test.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 19th, 2019, 02:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Maybe run them with someone that can heal Androids like Forge or Cyborg II. Also might he worth adding in Mad Thinker for his OM shenanigans and efficiency.
He’s got the healing covered in his third test with Gizmo.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
He’s got the healing covered in his third test with Gizmo.
Point taken. He's one I haven't used yet and wasn't in the synergy listing I looked at.
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:32 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

We're in the public here so not too many spoilers.
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Interested in hearing your thoughts after that last test.

I see a blank PT sheet, so there are no tests to discuss as far as I'm aware. We were discussing what the proposed upcoming tests should look like. I like it as it is currently laided out with 2 Ultron focused tests and 1 test with other units beyond Ultron. Karat was seemingly suggesting he wanted to see more Ultron and friends tests or even no Ultron test in the initial, so a 2 to 1 mix the other way. That would be a poor decision IMO, public testing can dive deeper into the non-Ultron or Ultron ++ builds. Making sure he's Ultron ready is more important at this stage of the game, so power usefulness/stats/mechanics etc needs to be the focus. General use price can be worked out as we go along, once the design concept has moved on from theory-scape to actual scape.
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

See, I feel the Initial is more for trying to break the unit than check to make sure it runs optimally, though that is also a goal.
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll start with what I posted and go from there, unless there are any objections. I'm most excited and interested to see these guys with Ultron, obviously. Not sure they add much to Mad Thinker.
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
See, I feel the Initial is more for trying to break the unit than check to make sure it runs optimally, though that is also a goal.
Depends on the design. A new stat boosting design like Star Lord would most certainly have a game breaking focused initial. A one off character from another universe like Spawn was would certainly have an initial that focused in on mixing and matching allies to determine game breaking value. Ultron Drones need to work well with Ultron first and foremost, or it's a design fail. Final price based on the meta game can be determined once we know they do what they are intended to do well.

That 3rd Ultron ++ test will start us on the path towards finding that final meta game inspired price point. I imagine if LP runs that 3rd test it's because the design has passed the Ultron fun and balanced with good mechanics tests, it the design doesn't get past the first two tests then don't bother with the 3rd one. Come back and figure out what tweaks should be made based on the testing experience, make the changes, and try them out with just Ultron again to see if the changes had the desired effect.
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I suppose we just have alternative approaches to the same thing, which I think is fine as long as we get to the same place in the end.
Old September 19th, 2019, 05:03 PM
...has moist legs

New test:

Quote:
Units: Ultron Drones x1, Squirrel Girl
Vs.
Leech

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library