Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 27th, 2019, 08:11 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
to Olog.
to Kate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Looking at the sculpt, I'm not really a big fan of a non-green Valkrill Orc, though.
Are your Death Chasers green? I've never seen green ones.
Death chasers are standard D&D looking dark grey skin orcs. Some are green, some are grey. Like humans they come in different colors.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 27th, 2019, 09:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
to Olog.
to Kate.

Quote:
Looking at the sculpt, I'm not really a big fan of a non-green Valkrill Orc, though.
Are your Death Chasers green? I've never seen green ones.
Death chasers are standard D&D looking dark grey skin orcs. Some are green, some are grey. Like humans they come in different colors.
That orc barbarian model is the same size as the deathchasers. I have a couple of them that I use with some others to proxy extra death chasers.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2019, 05:13 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Long live heroscape
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:51 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
I would like to submit Olog. Figure used Orc Savage #57 Deathknell D&D Miniatures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I'd like to resubmit Kate Crawford.

Homeworld: Earth

Mini: Heroclix - Gunslinger 005

Availability:
TnT 8
CSI 9
Suncity games 8
Pop's culture shop 10
A two minute ebay search turned up 40+
I'm not a fan of ology as a savage, that class is filling up fast, but not enough for an outright no. the rest of the design seems cool.

I also don't like tenacity, it feels like a cheat to get 3 defense for meta reasons. however the rest of the design seems cool.

vote yes to review both.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:17 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Olog has received 6 Yea votes to review (Scytale, All Your Pie, superfrog, capsocrates, BiggaBullfrog, and wriggz) and moves forward in the process.

Kate Crawford has received 6 Yea votes to review (Scytale, All Your Pie, superfrog, Astroking112, BiggaBullfrog, and wriggz) and moves forward in the process.
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:28 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

@The Long eared bat , what world is Olog from?
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Wow he looks great with them!
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:48 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
@The Long eared bat , what world is Olog from?
Well it would make sense if he came from Toril because all the other orcs that follow Valkrill come from Toril.

Long live heroscape
Old October 29th, 2019, 01:56 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Thanks for bearing with me. My vote to review is no longer needed, but he does look a lot better with them than I expected. My main concern was that he would look more like an Utgar Orc than a Valkrill one, but if there's that much color variation for the D&D orcs then I have no issue with it.
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for bearing with me. My vote to review is no longer needed, but he does look a lot better with them than I expected. My main concern was that he would look more like an Utgar Orc than a Valkrill one, but if there's that much color variation for the D&D orcs then I have no issue with it.
Just wait until we add in the Role 4 Initiative miniatures Orcs.

RAINBOW SKIN ORCS!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
In general most of all the dnd original line orcs are grey skinned or a grey/purple hued skin. I have dnd versions of all the deathchaser orcs and those have the grey or greyish purple skin. I picked those up for customs before dnd heroscape was even a thing. The pathfinder line of orcs has them in as green skinned along with many other companies. Im not sure why hasbro changed the death chasers skin to black anyways. I think there is enough room in heroscape for orcs of all colors.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:58 PM

Kha by @kolakoski and Rendar Fy by @capsocrates have been accepted in the SoV. Congrats to the creators! PDFs will be available shortly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs