Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robot Workshop

I'm always down for more Merc synergy.
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good resource for this thread.

Now I want Red Torpedo ....

Edit: And I demand Metal Men!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Good resource for this thread.

Now I want Red Torpedo ....

Edit: And I demand Metal Men!
It cracks me up there's a character called Alex Ultron...he probably hangs out with Dave Mephisto and Billy Darkseid.

I'm very down for brainstorming Metal Men.

EDIT: Oh, and Atomic Robo is on that list. He's a character I've thought about before.
Old December 14th, 2018, 08:03 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They need an Amos Thanos.

For Metal Men I could see pretty simple one or two power cards and then an Alloy card that requires you have them all in your army to place.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Black Ant is just about perfect. I miss O'Grady, but he and Taskmaster are a great duo and I always love seeing them pop up in Nick Spencer's stuff. Being small and being a "merc that hangs with other mercs" is really all you need.
Old December 14th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

EDIT: Oh, and Atomic Robo is on that list. He's a character I've thought about before.

I didn't found this company to NOT nuke things

What's up with claymation?
Old December 14th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
For Metal Men I could see pretty simple one or two power cards and then an Alloy card that requires you have them all in your army to place.
What if each Metal Man had a special power to represent their general abilities/personality and then an SA to represent them shapeshifting in a way that also represents their personality?

Just a rough idea, but something like this;
Quote:

NAME = GOLD

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = METAL MAN
PERSONALITY = VALIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ???

METAL MEN FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Gold, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any Metal Man you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Gold up to 4 spaces.

GOLD MORNINGSTAR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose up to two figures that are adjacent to Gold that are also adjacent to each other to be affected by this attack.

Last edited by MrNobody; December 22nd, 2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 01:29 PM

I like that formula. And then maybe the Alloy card can somehow combine all their special powers or at least special attacks (or just have a unique special attack that represents the combination).

I'd restrict the Order Marker movement on Gold to just Metal Men as well to avoid potential shenanigans with other cards that might cause competitive scrutiny.

Old December 14th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I like that formula. And then maybe the Alloy card can somehow combine all their special powers or at least special attacks (or just have a unique special attack that represents the combination).
Yeah, Alloy would be a really fun design, he's like a Megazord. I don't quite know how I'd want him to work yet. Doc Magnus seems like he'd be fun to have on some level too.
Quote:
I'd restrict the Order Marker movement on Gold to just Metal Men as well to avoid potential shenanigans with other cards that might cause competitive scrutiny.
I'd be fine with that, but it would probably also need a rename as to not confuse people with the powers Cyclops and Cable already have.
Old December 14th, 2018, 02:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Always get excited about more merc synergy. Looks like a fun card.
Old December 14th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

A thought- could you do it like we do Jesse Quick? Let the cards stack on each other and have the abilities of each of them?

What's up with claymation?
Old December 14th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

A thought- could you do it like we do Jesse Quick? Let the cards stack on each other and have the abilities of each of them?
I'd be interested in seeing a take like that. It would be neat to find a way for him to be able to use each of their specials.

I was thinking of having him be way cheaper than his stats would suggest, but you only get him if all the Metal Men form together and get taken off the battlefield.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy