Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th, 2019, 07:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I know in the video game the mutant suiciders were a pain in the butt if they caught you off guard without your power armor. Im kinda wondering if I should stash some money back and throw down on black friday sales for more of the legion stuff but its not a for sure thing that they will be on sale. As much as I like fallout Im going to hold off on that until I possibly get more tabletop time on other games. Just seen some unboxings of some shoretroopers and the others that came out at gencon, and they looked pretty ood. I think for a rule of thumb Ill probably just pick up one booster of each type so I get to experience them all. I dont play competitively so I dont need 6 of one kind. I only bought the extra core boxes because they were such a steal. Did you see the upgrade boxes for the stormtroopers and rebel troopers though? Extra heavy types to draft into the corp units. Ill be getting one of each of those for sure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures