Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I know it is in public playtesting, but Sir Heroscape and I are going to take that last spot for Yellowstone Throwdown. We will do a video of the play tests similar to what we did for Vermin.

How many test do you guys want on the map, and has anything changed from the way the map is posted on the thread?
It's two games per test report just like figures. YK did make changes but I think everything has been updated. You can check the thread and see the changes that were made and compare it with what's posted or wait for YK to comment.
I've made several changes to the map since the last tester that wasn't me in an attempt to address people's concerns. I'm not sure how much I like it's current state though. I know we talked about reorganizing the start zones such that you could start the game with a few figures on the road tiles and get the road bonus right away. I think that is actually a really good idea that will help spread the action over more of the map as my last couple of tests all the action took place in the same small area of the board. But then when I tried to make a quick change to reorganize the start zones it ended up requiring me to make some broader changes to the tile layouts and I just never took on that task. I can give it another look though and see if I can post up something for you guys by the end of the day.
Old June 12th, 2017, 01:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I know it is in public playtesting, but Sir Heroscape and I are going to take that last spot for Yellowstone Throwdown. We will do a video of the play tests similar to what we did for Vermin.

How many test do you guys want on the map, and has anything changed from the way the map is posted on the thread?
It's two games per test report just like figures. YK did make changes but I think everything has been updated. You can check the thread and see the changes that were made and compare it with what's posted or wait for YK to comment.
I've made several changes to the map since the last tester that wasn't me in an attempt to address people's concerns. I'm not sure how much I like it's current state though. I know we talked about reorganizing the start zones such that you could start the game with a few figures on the road tiles and get the road bonus right away. I think that is actually a really good idea that will help spread the action over more of the map as my last couple of tests all the action took place in the same small area of the board. But then when I tried to make a quick change to reorganize the start zones it ended up requiring me to make some broader changes to the tile layouts and I just never took on that task. I can give it another look though and see if I can post up something for you guys by the end of the day.

Alright, the Yellowstone Throwdown thread has been updated with what I would like to see tested. I'm interested in finding out how the start zones including the road tiles has an effect on the game play and how moving the SZ's up one row closer impacts game play as well. I also haven't had a chance to try any water units on the latest version of the map, I did with the initial map design but not since I added a path cutting through the middle of the water tiles, so water friendly units would be a plus if you are looking for army ideas. Thanks for giving it a spin!
Old June 12th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sir Heroscape and I played on the map for the video before you posted the changes. That video will be posted on his channel. Early game Hawkeye flew Aquaman to the center of the board and the battle stayed there for the duration of the game.

I did have Awesome Android on the road tiles, but he ended up moving to the center to join the fray.

We will have to redo the map and give it a go on the new setup.
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks!
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Gotham City Strategy Game set.
Its model number and name are #005/The Penguin.

Penguin II is now available for available for testing.
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Important business. The business of playtesting.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: HEROES IN A HALF SHELL set.
Its model number and name are #018 / Shredder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 26th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sign me up for Shredder.
Old July 4th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shredder is in
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

"I think I shall call him... Adam."

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #047 / Adam Warlock.

Adam Warlock is now available for available for testing.
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I've signed up for Shredder - sadly, I don't think I'll be able to test him tonight, the Online Heroscape app seems to be playing up - won't let me set Order Markers. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on there? @Dysole ? @dok ? @Filthy the Clown ?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; July 25th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Shredder's in - problem fixed itself!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:30 PM
C3G Landlord

A new unit is ready for some play testing during those dog days of August. I present to you.......

the Foot Clan Ninja!!!!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Heroes in a Half Shell set.
Its model number and name are #006 /Foot Ninja (Katar) .

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Heroes in a Half Shell set.
Its model number and name are # 007/ Foot Ninja (3 Segment Staff).

Its model number and name are # 008/Foot Ninja (Shuriken).

Its model number and name are # 009/Foot Ninja (Twin Katanas).
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy