Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 23rd, 2016, 02:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Update: Trex's terrain 07-22-16

@Tornado , @rommel1369 , thanks for the comments and for looking.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 1st, 2016, 11:14 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

I have to say, these are all very impressive. I especially like the sci-fi terrain. >w<
Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@SinChan , thanks for the kind words and for checking out my thread. If you liked the Sci-Fi terrain, your going to be in for a treat. I'm working on a massive modular sci fi collection of terrain that I am so stoked to play on when its finished. Its themed like star wars.

Old August 2nd, 2016, 02:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Old August 2nd, 2016, 05:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old August 19th, 2016, 11:45 PM

Rathburn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I really do like the look of your sci-fi terrain, it would seem to fit most genres. Btw the crochet mesh that you used is a fantastic choice for the catwalks. Have you tried to use that idea over water or lava hexs?
Old August 20th, 2016, 02:31 AM
"like" happy

@Rathburn , yes that has been done. I was inspired by @Annerios , and @Porkins . Here is Annerios Thread. Here is one of his pictures that directly relates to what you are talking about.

The stuff I have coming up is really exciting for me to share. I'm not quite done with it yet.

Old August 31st, 2016, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

Update: Trex's terrain 08-30-16

Run down castle dice tower

Here is a new tower I have finished for a good fellow scaper @The B.I.V.
Told him I'd build one for him and have finally been able to deliver. On a side note, this type of castle tower(Details aside, they are all a bit unique) will be the kind of tower I will be sending out to the winner of our Map contest.

Without further ado. Please enjoy.

Old August 31st, 2016, 02:48 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Update: Trex's terrain 08-30-16

!! Wow and wow again...you continue to out-do yourself each time. Absolutely beautiful.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 31st, 2016, 10:26 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
!! Wow and wow again...you continue to out-do yourself each time. Absolutely beautiful.
* I concur. That's an incredible work of art. HeroScapeRs are amazingly talented people. I can help thinking that it would make a really cool dice tower, if it were hollow and somehow caused them to tumble while falling through it. Thanks for sharing.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 31st, 2016, 10:44 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
* I concur. That's an incredible work of art. HeroScapeRs are amazingly talented people. I can help thinking that it would make a really cool dice tower, if it were hollow and somehow caused them to tumble while falling through it. Thanks for sharing.
This last post of the tower is a dice tower. It has three tumbling platforms in it. I just sat it down on the tiles for the picture. I test all the towers before they get any paint.

Old August 31st, 2016, 09:10 PM

Rathburn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Good day Trex. I must say that tower is a wonderful piece of art. If you don't mind me asking was this project tough? Also what materials did you use if you don't mind me asking.
-Rathburn

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles