Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 15th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

I would not mind seeing an LD from me, myself.

Need to get off my duff and do some playtesting.

I am not exactly setting a good example.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 15th, 2016, 11:14 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Very exciting! Loving all the fresh blood. Definitely well deserved.
Old September 15th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Well deserved promotion, japes and Tornado!

Next challenge: eat 15 tacos in 5 minutes. Ready, set, begin!
Old September 15th, 2016, 11:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Well deserved promotion, japes and Tornado!

Next challenge: eat 15 tacos in 5 minutes. Ready, set, begin!
Done...what do I win.

Thanks guys. It's a great honor and special for me under the circumstances as two of the people most responsible for pushing me to design were Karat and Tornado. So going in with Tornado is great and because of Karat's outside commitments is sad but I know he will be around.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 15th, 2016, 12:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 15th, 2016, 01:21 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Of that I have no doubt.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 15th, 2016, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Congrats to both of you! Looking forward to seeing what all this new blood over the last few months can get done going forward.
Old September 15th, 2016, 04:19 PM

It has been a long journey for me.
I am not sure if anyone was an Ally as long as I, at least not during my tenor.
I think I still identify more as Ally than anything. I (and Bats as well) offered to step down at one point to allow Ronin and Arkham to advance(that was before All-Stars).

I am still not entirely sure what I bring to the project but I have always considered it an honor to be a member. I dreamed of being a Hero for a long time. To stand alongside Bats and Griff and the rest of the old guard.

When they began to leave I almost left myself. I am so happy I stuck with it.
There are still so many things I want to see happen. Spells, buildings and scenarios are prime desires and will most likely be my focus.

I hope we can continue this great project with the same care with which it began.
I will always remember those who came before and try to honor what they have done.

I appreciate the support and the opportunity.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; September 15th, 2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old September 15th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I too was an ally for a long period of time. I think I actually spent less than a year as a Sidekick and just over a year as a hero of my almost 6 years with C3G. It is worth the wait though my friend

Last edited by Karat; September 15th, 2016 at 07:27 PM.
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
at least not during my tenor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 15th, 2016, 06:57 PM

Thanks quozl.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:18 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It has been a long journey for me.
I am not sure if anyone was an Ally as long as I, at least not during my tenor.
Well it's only because you keep doing characters from comics no one has heard of. Geez i'm still waiting for the Judge Wapner and Judge Judy cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy