Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old July 14th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Oh. I thought that unchecking that caused you to give Gray rep. (The one where it shows up on your CP but doesn't actually give you rep.)
Nope, that comes from someone who has no rep power yet.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Oh. I thought that unchecking that caused you to give Gray rep. (The one where it shows up on your CP but doesn't actually give you rep.)
To clarify, a black rep bar means the user has disabled rep. Gray rep is just at zero.

EDIT: or I'm just egregiously mistaken.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; July 14th, 2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:08 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Quote:
To clarify, a black rep bar means the user has disabled rep. Gray rep is just at zero.

Nope. you're good.

And someone with negative reputation cannot disable others from seeing it. So if it's black, then it's really green.
Old July 15th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post

KC was refering to a grey box showing up in your user control panel when viewing rep comments. If some one who has no rep power gives you rep, it is grey instead of red or green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
And someone with negative reputation cannot disable others from seeing it. So if it's black, then it's really green.
Not exactly true. It had to be green when they disabled it, but it could have gone red after the fact.
Old July 15th, 2010, 09:25 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Not exactly true. It had to be green when they disabled it, but it could have gone red after the fact.
And would it have still stayed black? Or would it have changed back to red?
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And would it have still stayed black? Or would it have changed back to red?
It stays black.
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Umm, I have a question. Was SuperFlyTNT banned? I ask this because my computer is saying he was. Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No, he wasn't banned as far as I know and doesn't appear banned on my computer. I would say close out of your browser and if the problem persists just clear your cookies.
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! I'll try to kill the browser now.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Umm, I have a question. Was SuperFlyTNT banned? I ask this because my computer is saying he was. Thanks!
He did recently serve a temporary ban, but not permabanned. It has since been lifted.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 19th, 2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: He is a mushroom-cloud-layin' mofo.
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I could go

I don't know why it persisted, but now he's a scaper on my computer again! Good, now to get back to work.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The site has been inaccessable all morning, until now.

Last edited by arp12; July 24th, 2010 at 11:10 AM. Reason: (though you probably know that already)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online