Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Scenario for 1v1 maps

Legendary Trials consists of many challenges. Tireless Mode consists of 2 games, 1v1, 350 points, and the theme is Army of Two. Survival Mode consists of 4 players, 1v1, 600 points, and the theme is Heroes Only: Large - Huge. Endless Mode consists of 6 players, 1v1, 450 points, and the theme is Uniques Only . Onslaught Mode consists of 8 players, 1v1, the theme is Revenge of the Titans, player A gets only 850 points, he can only get small or medium figures, player B gets only 1250 points and he can only get huge figures . Ruthless Onslaught Mode consists of 10 players, 1v1, 250 points, the theme is Reinforcements/ 1 army card for reinforcements for both player a and player b.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; December 20th, 2018 at 02:39 AM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 06:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Scenario for 1v1 maps

Let me get this straight.

One player (Player A) brings a single army. The other player (Player B) brings multiple armies that are the same point cost as Player A's only army.

If Player A wins, whatever figures are left fight a new army from Player B.

How in the world is Player A supposed to win?

In Ruthless Onslaught Mode, Player B gets 25000 total points, to go against Player A's 2500 points. This isn't just like a hard scenario that takes a bunch of good strategy to win. You've just made it impossible for Player A to win. Throw the best player in the world as Player A and a first grader as Player B, and Player B will win handily.

If you want a progressive scenario like this, check out the scenarios from the D&D Master set. That's a fun and balanced campaign.
Old December 13th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Lol...good luck surviving even just ONE 2500 point game. If someone wanted to win and obliterate the other just think of 2500pts of 4th Mass, and then vomit. 2500pts is an insane amount for Heroscape and you could practically fit every unit into the game just between 2 armies.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:11 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Let me get this straight.

One player (Player A) brings a single army. The other player (Player B) brings multiple armies that are the same point cost as Player A's only army.

If Player A wins, whatever figures are left fight a new army from Player B.

How in the world is Player A supposed to win?

In Ruthless Onslaught Mode, Player B gets 25000 total points, to go against Player A's 2500 points. This isn't just like a hard scenario that takes a bunch of good strategy to win. You've just made it impossible for Player A to win. Throw the best player in the world as Player A and a first grader as Player B, and Player B will win handily.

If you want a progressive scenario like this, check out the scenarios from the D&D Master set. That's a fun and balanced campaign.
This is a work in progress, the object of this game is to have fun.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; December 16th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I would still suggest decreasing the amount of points that the other player has. If Player A takes Kato Katsuro and Ashigaru, for example, Player B could easily make a 250-point army that is meant to assassinate Kato and then clean up the rest with their next 250 points... Nevermind having a full 500 points to work with.
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I would still suggest decreasing the amount of points that the other player has. If Player A takes Kato Katsuro and Ashigaru, for example, Player B could easily make a 250-point army that is meant to assassinate Kato and then clean up the rest with their next 250 points... Nevermind having a full 500 points to work with.
This is for fun, only do Onslaught or Ruthless Onslaught if you want a challenge.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; December 16th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
I might make a limit for figures, for these games and I might make it 32 figure limit for the maximum. You may protect Kato Katsuro by not putting him in battle for 2 games. There is only one Kato Katsuro, may not want to make it easy for Kato Katsuro to be assassinated easily.
But then you'll lose. Ashigaru are only good with Kato Katsuro. If you don't have Kato, all of your Ashigaru will die in the first game, and then the second game will just be Kato. He's useless without Ashigaru, and so it won't even be close.

I think you need to take Astro's advice and drop the points of the side that gets to bring a new army every time (Player B). Otherwise, this scenario idea will never be anywhere close to balanced.
Old December 13th, 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
I might make a limit for figures, for these games and I might make it 32 figure limit for the maximum. You may protect Kato Katsuro by not putting him in battle for 2 games. There is only one Kato Katsuro, may not want to make it easy for Kato Katsuro to be assassinated easily.
But then you'll lose. Ashigaru are only good with Kato Katsuro. If you don't have Kato, all of your Ashigaru will die in the first game, and then the second game will just be Kato. He's useless without Ashigaru, and so it won't even be close.

I think you need to take Astro's advice and drop the points of the side that gets to bring a new army every time (Player B). Otherwise, this scenario idea will never be anywhere close to balanced.
his is for fun, only do Onslaught or Ruthless Onslaught if you want a challenge.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; December 16th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 08:13 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that it's more important to lower the points of the player getting to bring multiple armies than it is to lower the points of both sides together. Since one side is getting multiple armies, each of those armies should at least be weaker than the other player's army.
Old December 13th, 2018, 08:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

I don't think you understand. Player A needs to have more points than Player B has per army. Maybe something like this:

Spoiler Alert!

Even then, I don't think that would be very fun. I'd rather just play multiple normal games.
Old December 13th, 2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
I don't think you understand. Player A needs to have more points than Player B has per army. Maybe something like this:

Spoiler Alert!

Even then, I don't think that would be very fun. I'd rather just play multiple normal games.
I made some changes to those modes.

Spoiler Alert!

Is this ok with you, thinking about adding prizes, so everyone can go home happy.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; December 16th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 13th, 2018, 09:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

What do you mean by winning a prize? What are the prizes?

Also, you just took my suggestions and screwed over any semblance of balance that was there. I don't particularly care, but your changes are not an improvement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios