Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 30th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 7/10/22

I dig Asylum! Could easily rebrand that to like Asylum Grounds and give it an Arkham Asylum bio.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2022, 01:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 8/17/22

Two new maps! Got several tests in on each one. Really excited about them!

Requires: 1 RotV and 1 FotA
.PDF Download

Requires: 1 RotV and 1 TT
.PDF Download

Enjoy!

Last edited by Sheep; August 17th, 2022 at 04:43 PM.
Old August 17th, 2022, 01:16 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 8/17/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Two new maps! Got several tests in on each one. Really excited about them!

Requires: 1 RotV and 1 FotA
.PDF Download

Requires: 1 RotV and 1 TT
.PDF Download

Enjoy!
Nice!! Gonna have to play these soon
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:35 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 8/17/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Nice!! Gonna have to play these soon
Would love to hear a follow up to this if you've gotten the chance to play some games on them!
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:35 PM

Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 9/7/22

New map! Submission #1 for ScapeCon Map Contest!

Requires: 1 RotV, 2 M:TCB, and 1 TJ
.PDF Download
Old September 7th, 2022, 11:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like the look of Babylon.

Yngvild Pass smells a lot like Platypus to me (albeit with different sets of course).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 8th, 2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I like the look of Babylon.
Awesome! It’s been a fun one with diverse development options.

Quote:
Yngvild Pass smells a lot like Platypus to me (albeit with different sets of course).
Not on accident! When I started trying to build a competitive map to fill the void of RotV + TT (an incredibly challenging terrain combination), I unsuccessfully tried several different layouts.

I already knew this, but both Tundra maps inducted into the WoS (Platypus and Draugur) have the same glyph/height setups. So if that worked there, why not try a working formula for an already tough terrain combo? Hence, Yngvild Pass.

Most obviously, as a RotV + TT map, it is more accessible than Platypus (SotM, TT, TJ) and Draugur (BftU, TT x2). Beyond that, it is unique in that it is quite a bit larger when comparing occupiable spaces (212). Using the ruins as LoS blockers from the central height to the glyphs actually lets the map be wider through the center. It also has a couple extra 4-hex heights (compared to Platypus) but doesn’t have any terrain defense bonuses available. For better or worse, the glyphs are also actually closer here than either Platypus or Draugur.

Last edited by Sheep; September 8th, 2022 at 11:47 PM.
Old September 9th, 2022, 11:37 PM

HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 9/9/22

ScapeCon Map Contest Submission #2!

Requires: 1 BftU, 2 M:TCB, and 1 RttFF
.PDF Download
Old September 10th, 2022, 10:38 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 9/9/22

Is there no way to hide those grass hexes?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 10th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice Elm Street map. I have a C3G approved version called Elm Street. We need a Camp Crystal Lake next.
Old September 10th, 2022, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Is there no way to hide those grass hexes?
There is not.

I love how everybody’s biggest complaint is the aesthetics of eight total startzone spaces (<4% of the occupiable spaces on the whole map). Must be doing good then!

Last edited by Sheep; September 10th, 2022 at 03:06 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:48 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Just wanted to stop in with a quick plug for Stonework! I played on this map twice at the Eastern Ohio tournament this past Saturday and enjoyed it each time.

I liked that there were several different paths available; you could charge straight up the hills, go around the ruins, or take the center. In both my games I found myself going to the left, but I don't think that was due to map design but due to me trying to avoid Deadeye Dan in the first game, and my opponent amassing his troops towards the right of his startzone in the second game.

One minor critique I thought of later - I think all the water around the startzone could encourage start zone turtling in a range vs melee matchup. With 5 figures someone could wall off their entire army. I experienced this a bit in the 2nd matchup (my dwarves vs their 10th + Raelin) but with him only having 2 squads of the 10th and the dwarves' 6 move it really wasn't an issue. But I think it would be a different case if you were trying to break through rats + Raelin. If there was a way to remove one of those water tiles with regular terrain I think it would really help the map.

That minor critique aside, I think it was a great map and a lot of fun. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a 1x RotV map for a tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios