Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 29th, 2017, 12:32 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Doctor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Need a ruling on a question here. If I were to use Dr. Fate's Helm of Nabu special power in conjunction with Thanos' Rejected by Death special power. Based on the wording of the two powers, at the beginning of a round where Thanos has been destroyed previously, and all OMs have been placed on Dr. Fate's card, would I be able to remove all four OMs from Fate's card and add 4 to Thanos' D20 roll? I guess the question would be, do you roll for Rejected by Death before revealing an Order Marker on Dr. Fate's card?
I'm no authority on this, but I'll take a stab at it anyway. As far as I can tell, Thanos (the original Hasbro one is the one you're referring to, right?) uses the same "At the start of each of your turns" wording as Solomon Grundy, and in response to a question in Grundy's thread, Ronin said that this refers to turns you take with a figure (As opposed to a player's overall "turn")

(https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...t=28599&page=6)

If my understanding is correct, the sequence of events is that you reveal an order marker BEFORE taking a turn with a figure. That would mean if you put all your order markers on Doctor Fate, you wouldn't be able to roll for Rejected By Death until after you've revealed your 1 marker, which would leave at most the remaining 3 unrevealed markers to be used for Helm of Nabu to add 3 to Thanos' D20 roll.
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My gut feeling is that you would reveal the OM first then activate RbD, but could get the +3.

If you put OM1 on someone like Multiple Man and the rest on Fate, you could get multiple rolls and have the option to use up to +3 as needed.
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work.
Old July 24th, 2019, 11:15 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Proofreading for poker sized cards. The “Helm of Nabu “ power has slightly different wording in the first sentence in the PDF and the SP. (“one or more...” vs. “any”). Which should it be? I don’t know that it even matters, but I thought I would point out all of these little inconsistencies when I see them. Thanks!
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One or more reads slightly more clearly and is already on the card, so I think we should go with that. SP updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2019, 07:31 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Backchecking for the poker cards... the PDF and SP still don’t quite match. “Immediately” is at the beginning of the sentence in the PDF, and worded to be used later in the SP. Not a big deal, but thought I would point it out.
Old September 1st, 2019, 01:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SP Updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 10th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Unleashed #216 / Hector Hall.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library