Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2016, 03:13 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

Based on those panels you could make the Book of The Vishanti an equipment Glyph that allows any figure to roll the twenty sided die for a chance to completely block the attack, with a risk of harm if you don't roll the right number.

The Wand of Watoomb sounds like it has a lot of possibility. I'm going to have to look into it, and see how Strange usually uses it.

Also, I changed the moonstone to the Cosmic Treadmill.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 1st, 2016, 03:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Alright, the OP reflects your changes now.
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm sure @Yodaking could think of some uses for some of those magical books/wands.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 2nd, 2016, 02:13 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Certainly has potential. Join the Danger Room and you can see what king of magic we are brewing up.
Old May 4th, 2016, 09:06 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got some votes!!
Figures:

1. Sodam Yat
2. Soranik Natu
3. John Constantine
4. Agent Phil Coulson
5. Leonardo
6. Raphael
7. Michelangelo
8. Donatello

Glyphs:

S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Card (provides Agent class to those with it?) Just an idea
Pizza Slice/Whole Pizza for Turtle healing
Mutagen or Mutagen Ray Gun
Old May 4th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've always been a fan of Pizza and Ooze glyphs for turtles.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Those first two are GLs for those like me who did not know(hoped for some Indy characters).

Turtles are getting close so you will have four votes open in the near future.

Would Pizza only heal Turtles?

How would Mutagen work? Turns figure into a Mutate?

Agent giving gylph could get dicey, the Agents have really good synergy.

Good stuff!!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 5th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Figures

Symbiote Spider-Man
Vandal Savage
Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Red Lantern (Dex-Starr)
Question
White Lantern (Swamp Thing)
Alien Queen
Facehugger

Glyphs

Black Mercy
Utility: Exploding Batarang
Utility: Bat Glider

Destructibe Objects

Starktech
Crates and Boxes
Cloning Tank

Vehicles

Battleshell
Military Helicopter
War Wheel

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:21 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, sorry about that. I should have specified that Yat and Natu are GLs, especially Yat, since he could be Ion as well. Balancing Yat will be fun since his Daxamite DNA is much like Superman's Kryptonian DNA. I would love to see a kind of Construct reanimation power! Natu is a physician, so a GL medic is what I have always had in mind.

Maybe the Agent Recruitment is better suited as a special power on Agent Coulson's card. I also see him acting as some kind of bridge between Fury and those with Avenger Markers on their card.

I think a Mutagen or Ooze gun would turn Mutates into Creatures and negatively affect their size and attack. However, it would turn other species into Mutates and enhance their attack.

Those are just quick thoughts.
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Alright, got you two in the OP. I know someone (Arch-vile, maybe?) has a design for Soranik Natu kicking around the public design post. I don't know her or Sodam Yat, but I've got a pretty cool-looking mini for Sodam Yat, so I'd love to see him designed sometime.

I'd love to see someone design the Question. Recently watched through JLU, and I'm in the middle of reading 52 right now, so he's up at the top of my wishlist as well. Symbiote Spidey, I intend to get to myself before too long (unless his appearance in the March Madness bracket means that a Hero has plans for him, but I don't think that's necessarily the case).
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
3. John Constantine
4. Agent Phil Coulson
Constantine may get done in the next year or so as the new Spell system gets put into place. I see him as a guy who could use them in his own unique way. As for Phil Coulson, I'd like to get the whole AoS team done (and already picked up their figures in anticipation), but it may be a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Facehugger
&
Crates and Boxes
Facehugger is a fantastic idea! Turning your opponents into your alien drones would be awesome. As for Crates & Boxes, you should check out the Crate/Canister/Container DO's HoSS released. They are really fun to play with.
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately there is not a huge support for the Alien faction unless Hellfire returns.

I could see diving into them myself someday if no one else takes the lead.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy