Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 16th, 2017, 10:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Commitment

I committed to something on the 4th of June. Saturdays tend to be better.

~Dysole, helping to influence things
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:38 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

I'm in the same boat as Dysole.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:59 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

I am already booked on that Saturday - so I couldn't attend.

I'll poke some other locals and see what we can do.
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:33 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the slow response. My daughter may be at the state track meet that weekend. It will be a late call on my part for June 4.
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:57 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We are on for Sunday, June 4, at Nomad's domain in Everett, WA (25 minutes north of Seattle). Sorry for the late notice.

Heroes of Scape Scenarios is posted in Events.
Old May 20th, 2017, 01:04 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

I will not be there. Have fun.

~Dysole, pointing back to prior commitment
Old May 20th, 2017, 05:36 PM

@Dysole and @William099

I will try to give more notice for future events. I will try to talk my brother into hosting an event this summer in Vancouver or Portland so you guys don't have as far to drive. Maybe a C3G super hero event?
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
@Dysole and @William099

I will try to give more notice for future events. I will try to talk my brother into hosting an event this summer in Vancouver or Portland so you guys don't have as far to drive. Maybe a C3G super hero event?
Thanks Nomad sorry we can't make it this time! Hope you all have a great time!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:15 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

Hello gang - got an idea I wanted to float by anyone interested. I really want to get into playtesting and be able to at least occasionally help out. I thought it might be cool to do an informal workshop/event to have someone "teach" their process for play-testing (AND of course play some!) We could get the feel for it and knock out quite a bit of it. Almost like a playtesting/tournament day. Of course I'll need a person or two that has done it before? Might bring in some new blood to the playtesting pool. I could host at my place (and feed you) or willing to travel. Thoughts?
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:59 AM
the above

@Dysole perhaps we could use majestic's idea to do some work on Rampage?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:43 AM

What I Know

Playtesting for C3V is doing something similar with another group of people so I'm sure the opportunity would be welcome (also helps that I'm part of that department so I can direct to what needs the most help).

I think Saturdays tend to be my best day although I do work an occasional shift on Saturdays (but I know those pretty far in advance). I'm open to the possibilities.

~Dysole, who thinks there could be room for what W099 is suggesting
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:23 PM
the above

Yeah I can make Saturday work but I'll need advance warning to get my work shifts off, pick a date and I'll make it happen!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers