Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 2nd, 2022, 08:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Age of Annihilation Vanguard Edition International

Earlier today I (rather rashly) made this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
If you live somewhere that haslab doesn't ship to, please reach out to me. You can use my address as the shipping address and then I can ship it to you (you will have to pay me for shipping).
Subsequently I added this edit:
Quote:
Edit: we'll need to prove this can actually work (i.e. can you actually pay internationally). If I have to collect money from you then this gets a lot more complicated, obviously.
What I would *like* to do is basically drop-ship the stuff to you. You pay for it yourself, using your Billing Address, but using my shipping address, like
Your Name
c/o my real name
12345 My Street
My City, My State
and then when it arrives, you send me a pre-paid shipping label from the shipping company of your choice (that has a drop-off site near me; probably FedEx or UPS) and I slap it on the box and drop it off.

If that's not going to work, then we'll need to put more logistics together.

I know @vegietarian18 and @Leaf_It have expressed interest in helping out with this kind of thing as well.

Also, I'm not sure this thread is in the right place... mods please move it to a more appropriate one if necessary.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 2nd, 2022, 08:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FWIW

We should have more detail on the plan for international markets here in the coming week, so I do want to wait for that before we get everything fully solidified.

I am also willing to help get this product to people who want it and would otherwise be left out.

~Dysole, informationally
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:56 PM

VastEmpire Woo who?
Re: Age of Annihilation Vanguard Edition International

If a solution for those in international markets isn't provided, I am also happy to offer the same. Good idea, glad you brought it up.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:58 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Same, I'm also an option if needed. I live in San Diego though, so I may not be the ideal person for people living in Europe
Old October 2nd, 2022, 11:12 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Especially since they made the irritating decision to include exclusives, I want to make sure anyone who wants to buy this has the opportunity to do so, regardless of geographical location. Ideally all I have to do is ship it out once it arrives, but if I need to do more, I'll do what needs to be done, however it needs to work
Old October 3rd, 2022, 05:44 AM

Jedi Woo who?

You caps (and everyone helping) are a saint! I will wait a few weeks to see if the EU situation gets sorted out. Otherwise I would
definitely be interested in this solution.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 02:36 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have been working on this very same thing and am more than happy to help with an organized effort. That said, it sounds like HeroQuest also had a problem with the initial international launch
Old October 3rd, 2022, 10:03 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I volunteer to also help with this. We'll see soon if HasLab opens shipping to Europe and out of the US.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old October 6th, 2022, 07:47 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Once European shipping opens up, if you're not on the list of EU countries that Haslab ships to, this is probably your cheapest option:

https://www.mailboxde.com/

--
--
--

--
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:10 PM

It's go time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
(Some of) the EU news we've been awaiting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Fun fact: Germany, Italy, and Spain are now live! Tell your friends.
Quote:
Once European shipping opens up, if you're not on the list of EU countries that Haslab ships to, this is probably your cheapest option:

--
--
--

--
Old October 7th, 2022, 01:31 PM

dielu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
It's go time!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where can I find this? To my untrained eyes it still looks as only shipping to the US and Canada (but not Quebec, for whatever reason) is possible. Any help appriciated.

Bye
Juergen
Old October 7th, 2022, 01:36 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielu View Post
Quote:
It's go time!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where can I find this? To my untrained eyes it still looks as only shipping to the US and Canada (but not Quebec, for whatever reason) is possible. Any help appriciated.

Bye
Juergen
On the Hasbro Pulse website you can use the menu in the top left to change your location to the UK or EU.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades