Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 7th, 2022, 02:41 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Amberhive Protectors

The Book of Amberhive Protectors
C3V Wave 23 - Yngvild’s Vision – Workers and Hunter

Basic Side Army Card
Spoiler Alert!

PDF download for printing.

The figures used for this unit are Safari LTD. figures from the Good Luck Minis set. Its model name is Bumble Bees

Biography: TBA

Quote:
INSECT STRATEGIC BONDING
Before taking a turn with Amberhive Protectors, you may first take a turn with any Insect Hero you control. If you do not take a turn with any Insect Hero you control, you may move and attack with up to 6 Amberhive Protectors you control.

SACRIFICIAL STING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
When attacking a figure within 4 spaces of an Insect Hero you control, an Amberhive Protector may use Sacrificial Sting Special Attack. If the defending figure receives any wounds from Sacrificial Sting Special Attack, destroy the attacking Amberhive Protector.

FLYING
When counting spaces for an Amberhive Protector’s movement, ignore elevations. An Amberhive Protector may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When an Amberhive Protector starts to fly, if she is engaged, she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

- Rulings and Clarifications -
  • Q: If an Amberhive Protector attacks a figure but the wounds are prevented by some effect such as Stealth Dodge, does the Protector still self-destruct?
    A: No. The Protector only self-destructs if wounds are actually inflicted.

• Q: If an Amberhive Protector attacks Tul-Bak-Ra with Sacrificial Sting Special Attack and causes wounds but does not destroy him, what happens first, Teleport Reinforcements or the Protector self-destructing?
    A: It is a roll-off to see which occurs first. Normally this is unnecessary, unless the Tul-Bak-Ra player would like to place the reinforcement on the space the Amberhive Protector occupies.

- Combinations and Synergies -

Synergy Benefits Offered To:
  • KNIGHTS OF BLACKGUARD: Relentless Army Attack Bonus
    Having a Relentless personality, Amberhive Protectors may aid the Knights of Blackguard with their RELENTLESS ARMY ATTACK BONUS Special Power.

• ALL INSECT HEROES: INSECT STRATEGIC BONDING
    As Insect Heroes, the following figures may benefit by taking a turn before the Amberhive Protectors take their turn.
Synergy Benefits Received From:
  • KHOSUMET THE DARKLORD: Relentless assault
    Having a Relentless personality, Amberhive Protectors may receive an additional Attack Die, if adjacent to a friendly Khosumet.

• MELLIFERA: Frenzied Swarm 14
    As a Common Insect, after an Amberhive Protector you control attacks a figure within 4 spaces of Mellifera with a normal or special attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, that Amberhive protector may attack again with a normal or special attack.

• ALL INSECT HEROES: Sacrificial Sting Special Attack
    When attacking a figure within 4 spaces of the following units, an Amberhive Protector may use its SACRIFICIAL STING SPECIAL ATTACK.
Synergy Penalties Imposed Upon:
  • WARDEN 816 : Evisceraxe Special Attack
    As small figures, the Amberhive Protectors are immune to Warden 816's EVISCERAXE SPECIAL ATTACK.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Power Ranking
Dok: B
(Subject to change)

Master Index
TBA.

Unit Strategy Review
TBA.

Last edited by Strack9; April 11th, 2024 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Updated for Mellifera
Old February 7th, 2022, 02:55 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Amberhive Protectors

Thanks @Strack9 !

C3V: Any progress on an updated card for the text misprint?
Old February 7th, 2022, 03:03 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I use what the Gallery gives me (now I got'ta look and proofread to find what you're talking about).

Edit: Found it.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Last edited by Strack9; February 7th, 2022 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Well isn't that . . . Special
Old February 7th, 2022, 11:56 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know why they haven't updated the Gallery image. The card was fixed as soon as someone mentioned it in the comments of the front page announcement. Here's the fixed card.

And here's a fixed PDF
Old February 7th, 2022, 09:48 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you for your prompt edit @Leaf_It !
Old February 7th, 2022, 10:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The bee's power ranking better be B.

Last edited by infectedsloth; February 7th, 2022 at 10:29 PM. Reason: It's too good not to
Old February 8th, 2022, 05:57 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V Rules Team would like to include the following R&Cs:
Quote:
Q: If an Amberhive Protector attacks a figure but the wounds are prevented by some effect such as Stealth Dodge, does the Protector still self-destruct?
A: No. The Protector only self-destructs if wounds are actually inflicted.

Q: If an Amberhive Protector attacks Tul-Bak-Ra with Sacrificial Sting Special Attack and causes wounds but does not destroy him, what happens first, Teleport Reinforcements or the Protector self-destructing?
A: It is a roll-off to see which occurs first. Normally this is unnecessary, unless the Tul-Bak-Ra player would like to place the reinforcement on the space the Amberhive Protector occupies.
Old September 16th, 2022, 05:30 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has anybody bought the 192-piece bag who is still looking to offload some of them (to help defray the outrageous cost)? PM me.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 16th, 2022, 06:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I saw you sent me a PM. I may have some left but have many that have been claimed and are still waiting on me to get around to shipping them. So at the moment I'm not sure how many I have left (if any).
Old September 17th, 2022, 12:31 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone is near Lawrence, KS, The Toy Store on Mass Ave have these figures and the Xualtiaca Fire Ants minis available for $1 each. No idea how many they have, but plenty of squads available for both of these.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:48 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I saw you sent me a PM. I may have some left but have many that have been claimed and are still waiting on me to get around to shipping them. So at the moment I'm not sure how many I have left (if any).

Superfrog, I PM'd you on March 19, 2021 with interest in purchasing some bees from you. I never received a reply and so I assumed you were out. If you indeed have some remaining, please let me know how to acquire some from you.
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:58 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good source for these right now:

https://anwo.com/store/bee-toy-bumbl...-good-luck.htm

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs