Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicago Suburbs March Tourney (Gurnee 3-31)

How did it go?
Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:07 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
How did it go?
^This! And please post if you have another. I unfortunately had family over, but I would love to come!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
How did it go?
^This! And please post if you have another. I unfortunately had family over, but I would love to come!
I too would like to know how it went.
Old April 5th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Went pretty well! We had a solid 8 despite some cancellations. Jeff W. (a friend of Clarissimus) took 1st place. I didn't write down all of the armies, but I'm sure @Clarissimus and @vminer can help.

1) Jeff 3-0 (3x Romans, Morgrimm, Me-Burq-Sa, Kumiko)
2) Jexik 2-1 (3x Heavy Gruts, Grimnak, Nerak, Marcu Esenwein)
3) Russ 2-1
4) Clarissimus 2-1 (Charos, Marro Warriors, and 2x Phantom Knights)
5) Clarissimissus 1-2 (2x Fen Hydra, Kelda, Saylind)
6) Bernard 1-2
7) E. 1-2
vminer 0-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events