Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 22nd, 2007, 11:29 AM

Omnicron has disabled reputation
What are the odds?

Probably the funnest battle (For me) I've ever had.

My army:
2x Venocs
1x Venoc Warlord
1x Aubriens

Friends army (Heavily handicapped)
2x Blade Gruts
2x Arrow Gruts
2x Swog
Grimnak
Tornak
Ornak

I slap all my order markers on m' Venocs (Why not?) And win initiative. And the fun starts here.

Activation 1:
3 Venocs storm one of my opponents little Arrow Grut / Swog pods. 2 attacks from vipers bring down Swog, and another from the last viper kills off an Arrow Grut. I roll for frenzy.

The other two crush the remaining two arrow gruts nearby. I try for Frenzy.

I decide that it's time to get rid of the biggest threat, the rest of the Arrow Gruts. I go over to his other pod of Swog and Arrow Gruts. 2 attacks bring down the Swog. Frenzy gets a...

After three more attacks of three, there's still one grut living. I try for frenzy...

My luck fails. 9.

Then, on my second activation, two attacks got rid of that measly grut (He could roll that one shield well...), I moved my remaining Venoc to engage 2 Gruts, and he disposes of one. Frenzy roll gets a...

Two more Venocs come to help out. help out, and after three attacks, three more blade gruts go down. For frenzy...

15. (Close one...)

Three more Venocs finish off three more Gruts. And for Frenzy...

Third activation: My Venocs killed off the last Blade Grut and two got height on Grimnak, inflicting a good three wounds. Frenzy gets a nice...

The two with height inflict two more wounds, , and the last venoc rolls all skulls, game over for Grimnak. Frenzy brings me a sweet...

I advance on Tornak, and three straight rolls of 4 skulls (height) End the game.

This was honestly unbelievable. I gave my friend a handicap of easily 300 or more points, but I killed him with one squad of Venocs. Suddenly, I like the Venocs more. It figures I roll all these 19s and 20s now, but with KeeMoShi, all I get is 5 and 9. >.<

I'm a complete newbie at HS, so if I make mistakes, DON'T HURT ME! ;.;
Old April 22nd, 2007, 12:00 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnicron
15. (Close one...)
Unless you were already adding on the frenzy enchantment, that would have been another one.

Great game! I think in a game, the best I've done is to frenzy twice with the EoV. They didn't frenzy for the rest of the game.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old April 22nd, 2007, 04:07 PM

KalisLord is surprisingly tart
Wow that is pretty impressive. I don't want to crunch the number but that was definitely pretty unlikely.

"Dethklok has summoned a troll.

That's impossible there is no such thing as trolls.

Then how do you explain the dead unicorns..."
Old April 22nd, 2007, 11:27 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
After the 4th or 5th frenzy I would have quietly slipped into the basement and found my propane torch to finish off the vipers

Seriously... Excellent luck on the dice!

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old April 23rd, 2007, 09:29 AM

Omnicron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys
After the 4th or 5th frenzy I would have quietly slipped into the basement and found my propane torch to finish off the vipers

Seriously... Excellent luck on the dice!

But seriously, what was most fun was that my friend had to watch the whole time, unable to retaliate. XD

I'm a complete newbie at HS, so if I make mistakes, DON'T HURT ME! ;.;
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:17 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
I love the Venocs, they're freaking amazing. I once killed Nilfheim on turn 2 by moving 3 venocs out on my last turn of the round, winning initiative and rushing Nilf. I think I hit frenzy 3 times in a row that turn and just wiped him out. Nilf never even got to attack. Talk about taking down your point value....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports