Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 8th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Greenspawn Assassin - Pre-Auggies Discussion -New Card a

Boromir and I finished another game. It was:
Me:
Greenspawns x5
Brave Arrow
Mohicans x4
Marcu

VS

Sir Gilbert
Eldgrim
Raelin
Isamu
Macdirks x4

I won with a 2-life Marcu (it was really close). With the extra attack on KTSA, the Greenspawns did have the offensive power they needed to kill enough figs (if thier screen had held), but they still didn't have nearly enough resilience to survive for multiple rounds. We decided to give them 4 defense, bump them back up to 50 points, and try again. If anyone else wants to help test them (if anyone cares that much...), just shoot me a PM.

Old May 9th, 2012, 08:38 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played another game today.
My army
Greenspawnsx4
Ratsx3
Raelin (RotV)
Skahen
Vs.
Tor-Kul-Na
Nagrubsx3
Braxas.
I won with a full health Skahen, 1 Rat 2 and 2/3s Greenspawns and a 3 life Raelin. The Greenspawns work very well with Raelin, and with 4 defense had enough staying power even when they strayed from her Aura. 4 times I had TKN engaged to 3 Rats, and every time I rolled 1 Skull with KTSA. Braxas didn't miss a Squad figure with PAB, But couldn't get a single hero.
I really liked how they performed in this match.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 10th, 2012, 09:06 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Ugh! I just lost horribly to boromir...

My army:
Greenspawns x4
Ogre Pulverizer x2
Deathchasers x4
Woe betide me... It was an army to dominate most of the armies I thought he might play, but not this time...

Spartacus
Crixus
Caps x4
Marro Warriors

I was Steamrolled. I killed Crixus pretty easily, but then the MWs came and killed a bunch of DCs, and then Sparty came, and insta-killed my first OP & a (maybe two, can't remember) Greenspawn... My Deathchasers got killed so fast that the Steamroller was on top of my Greenspawns before I did any damage. He finished with a 4-life Sparty, 5 Caps, & 4 MWs. Still, we decided they've been playtested well enough, so we're going to submit it to Auggies. Stay tuned, as we will most likely come up with another design before long...

Old May 10th, 2012, 09:59 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Ugh! I just lost horribly to boromir...

My army:
Greenspawns x4
Ogre Pulverizer x2
Deathchasers x4
Woe betide me... It was an army to dominate most of the armies I thought he might play, but not this time...

Spartacus
Crixus
Caps x4
Marro Warriors

I was Steamrolled. I killed Crixus pretty easily, but then the MWs came and killed a bunch of DCs, and then Sparty came, and insta-killed my first OP & a (maybe two, can't remember) Greenspawn... My Deathchasers got killed so fast that the Steamroller was on top of my Greenspawns before I did any damage. He finished with a 4-life Sparty, 5 Caps, & 4 MWs. Still, we decided they've been playtested well enough, so we're going to submit it to Auggies. Stay tuned, as we will most likely come up with another design before long...
Sparty is NOT overpriced A 6 skull Insta Kill on an OP, and 2 5 Skull Insta kills on Greenspawns MUHAHAHAHAH

Edit: The Greenspawn Assassin Is ready for submission to Auggies. @AU, Do you think he should go on a D&D base?

Last edited by boromir96; May 10th, 2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:10 AM

Re: Greenspawn Assassin - Going to Auggies!

It's for sale!

http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com/Bl...k-_p_1720.html

Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:12 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Greenspawn Assassin - For sale!

Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Heroscapers community!

I tried out your Assassins, and while I am no expert, here are my thoughts:

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:42 PM

Thanks for the input. Scytale's SoV review of them is a good read, if you haven't yet.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:55 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post

Spoiler Alert!
I'd put this in the SoV thread too. They always want stuff like this.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post

Spoiler Alert!
Thanks for the feedback! We were actually worried he might be overpowered. You'd have to play them behind a screen to get the full power of KTSA, it can be devastating.

Greenspawnsx4
Ratsx3
Raelin (RotV)
Skahen

Worked reeally well in Playtesting

Last edited by boromir96; February 23rd, 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards