Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:13 AM

sanderr2 has disabled reputation
Lord of the Rings

I've seen a few threads that contain references to customised cards by Boromir / Kermit for LOTR characters but can't find them anywhere either in threads or in downloads. My 7 and 8 years olds have just finished the extended LOTR films for about the 4th time and we have just started playing heroscape so I know how excited they'd be to play as Legolas and Gimli. Can anyone oblige?
Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:58 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderr2
I've seen a few threads that contain references to customised cards by Boromir / Kermit for LOTR characters but can't find them anywhere either in threads or in downloads. My 7 and 8 years olds have just finished the extended LOTR films for about the 4th time and we have just started playing heroscape so I know how excited they'd be to play as Legolas and Gimli. Can anyone oblige?
Step 1: Use the search feature.

Step 2: Try using Syvarris / Eldgrim as stand-ins. I also recommend Alistair MacDirk & the MacDirk Warriors as Aragorn / Hobbits, Sonlen as Gandalf, Thorgrim as Boromir, and Isamu as Gollum.

Step 3: If all else fails, make your own.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards