Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 23rd, 2016, 01:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Breathing Period)

Yeah, lack of movement makes her d20 defense a lot less potent (and annoying) compared to Spider-Man and the like. 6+ against range is good, but still worse than full Intangibility, so yeah.
Old June 24th, 2016, 08:08 AM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker

Proposing to start Initial Playtesting at 12/+6 for Reactionary Phasing.

@SirGalahad -
@Viegon - Yea
@Karat - Abstain
@TrollBrute - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@Zettian Juggernaut - Yea

Last edited by Gutudak; June 26th, 2016 at 01:22 PM.
Old June 24th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Vote for Initial Playtesting

Yea
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:03 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutudak View Post

REACTIONARY PHASING
If Shadowcat is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die, adding 6 to the roll if the attacking figure is not adjacent. If you roll 1-10, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 12 or higher, Shadowcat takes no damage.
You have a typo. 1-10 should say 1-11.

Also I think 12 and +6 is a good starting point.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:10 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If you roll an 11 you just go into limbo and lose the game.
Old June 24th, 2016, 09:52 AM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutudak View Post

REACTIONARY PHASING
If Shadowcat is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die, adding 6 to the roll if the attacking figure is not adjacent. If you roll 1-10, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 12 or higher, Shadowcat takes no damage.
You have a typo. 1-10 should say 1-11.

Also I think 12 and +6 is a good starting point.
What Arkham said you go into limbo forever.

Completely missed that, thanks.
Old June 24th, 2016, 10:21 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Personally think it could be higher, but I'm good with moving forward for now, Yea.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 24th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Personally think it could be higher, but I'm good with moving forward for now, Yea.
agreed but it's the one thing that can be adjusted to compensate for any cost issues and 12 seems a good compromise to start with.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:20 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

What do you guys think is reasonable, out of curiosity? If she can't move when she rolls successfully, it opens her up to multi-attackers and ranged attackers etc. She needs to be adjacent to attack, so she can't use the non-adjacent boost as a keep away, she's purely using it as a means to survive long enough to get adjacent.

She also has 4 life and 4 defense. When she gets hit, she's going to die quickly. I feel if the number is much higher, you're almost dooming her to only play with Magneto + Destiny + Sage...because a 4 defense and 4 life character with a higher required roll adjacently, is going to feel like paper unless you hit some good luck(which I usually don't ). She's stated to be able to hang with Wolverine, if she's having to roll much higher, I feel Wolverine would eat her alive.

Just my . Perhaps she'll fare better than anticipated.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:36 AM

And by hang with Wolverine, I don't expect a 170-200 point character to beat a 280 point character, but she shouldn't be shredded like paper either. If her roll isn't at least somewhat in her favor, she's probably toast.
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Well that's sort of the point. If she does get hit and doesn't avoid it she should go down. "Hanging" with him that one time doesn't mean she should be able to regularly take out a 280 point figure but I have seen a 160 point Spider-man take out multiple 250+ figures on his own as the last figure standing more than one time with an 11+ roll and 4 Defense. Any figure with an avoid hit type of defensive power has the ability with get hot and hang with people out of their league.

But anyway to your actual question...12/+6 could be perfectly fine. I'm a lot more comfortable with it since her defense was reduced that's for sure. Testing may say 12 is too high, in which case I'd be fine with it dropping. My issue was more when it was 10+ to avoid all and her defense was higher but I think where we are now is a perfect spot to begin testing. Some opinions think it could be higher and some think it could be lower...but in the end they are both guesses and instead of everyone arguing their theory we've all settled on a reasonable spot for everyone and testing will help us find the right number. The reality is that most of her card is pretty set so this is the one thing that may been tweaking and luckily it's an easy tweak...adjust one number. Shoot testing may do something wacky like make it 13/+8 or some weird separation. Truth is none of us can say we know for sure until we get data to look at.

Sorry Arkham that was a lot of words to say what any of us think is reasonable is meaningless until we actually run her but I think where we are is a good launch point. If I think it should be higher it's just an opinion that could be wrong. So my opinion now is that 12 and +6 is reasonable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library