Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 9th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of King Kong

Thanks! Yeah IAmBatman, I plan on doing another Heroes of C3G comic with action figures.

And agreed Yodaking. Maybe some powers along the lines of:

"Serve the public trust"
"Protect the innocent"
"Uphold the law"
"Any attempt to arrest a senior officer of OCP results in shutdown"
Old August 10th, 2020, 12:18 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Nice collection! Robocop still needs a card.
Is Robocop an approved property?
Old August 10th, 2020, 01:18 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This may not be the thread to ask, though I don't know where to find the answer, but what are C3G approved properties? I haven't heard that term.

I do remember someone asking about Amalgam figures, and that was ok'd. And I believe I inquired about League of Extraordinary Gentlemen figures, but that was determined not ok, which I didn't really understand. Robocop has a fairly extensive comics history.

Are 2099 figures ok? And Ultimate universe figures ok? Asking mostly because I want an army of Dooms vs Richards at some point.
Old August 10th, 2020, 07:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am not sure if that is posted in the public.
Edit:. It is not.
Anything Marvel or DC is going to be OK.
Other stuff is going to be for debate.

Pretty sure RoboCop is approved. He was in the Public vote a few times and has had crossover with other approved properties like Terminator.
Edit:. Looks like it was never voted on but that could be because it was decided it did not need to be.
Old August 10th, 2020, 01:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know someone brainstormed LoEG cards, so I guess I thought they were approved.
Old August 10th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I just posted the list publicly of all the voted on properties.
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
This may not be the thread to ask, though I don't know where to find the answer, but what are C3G approved properties? I haven't heard that term.

I do remember someone asking about Amalgam figures, and that was ok'd. And I believe I inquired about League of Extraordinary Gentlemen figures, but that was determined not ok, which I didn't really understand. Robocop has a fairly extensive comics history.

Are 2099 figures ok? And Ultimate universe figures ok? Asking mostly because I want an army of Dooms vs Richards at some point.
We usually vote on whether or not a property is allowed, so a property not being approved now doesn't mean it's not a "fit." It's entirely possible that just nobody has tried to get it approved yet. A few properties have even been voted down in the past, then later approved, like Transformers and the Slashers.

C3G voting is kind of like the US Supreme Court, if that makes any sense. We definitely take the precedence of previous votes into account, but the slant of the current membership also affects if things pass or not. The C3G Heroes of last year may have been a nay on something that the Heroes of today may be a yea on, or vice versa.

Most characters from the main Marvel or DC multiverses already has the go-ahead, but not every character that has been published by Marvel or DC. Star Wars, for example, has been published by Marvel, but is not considered C3G material (mainly cause we already have a Star Wars customs group.) But I don't think there'd be any problems at all with Ultimate/2099 characters.

Here's LO's Robocop draft.
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Anything that's originated as a comic book and is a superhero or superhero related is pretty much an auto-yea, by the way. It's when you stray from those criteria is when things may get contentious.

Miles Morales is technically an Ultimate character (Or was at the time we made him!) Spider-Man 2099 is definitely going to happen at some point, also. Alt-universe stuff is totally fine.
Old August 12th, 2020, 03:07 AM
Casing the Corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
C3G voting is kind of like the US Supreme Court, if that makes any sense.
Absolutely makes sense. This project is a great tool for anyone who wishes to engage in critical thought and debate/discussion, but without having real life get much in the way, at least in my experience. Somewhat of a sanctuary for reasoning in a... well, a reasonable manner.
Even though the discussion here is about a game, there are some takeaway lessons from the design process that can parallel real life situations.

For example, I really campaigned for the "right" of "Instead of moving normally"-ers to move on the Smoke Pellet Utility Glyph, but ultimately it did result in an "error" message, and I realized I was simultaneously asking for a whole set of characters to behave in ways that conflict with their personality/class.
And in real life, there's plenty of situations where people ask for things that might seem innocuous or "fair", but if attempted to be put into action, there would be a host of reasons that, when considered, prevent the request from being justifiable.
Old August 12th, 2020, 03:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
C3G voting is kind of like the US Supreme Court, if that makes any sense.
Absolutely makes sense. This project is a great tool for anyone who wishes to engage in critical thought and debate/discussion, but without having real life get much in the way, at least in my experience. Somewhat of a sanctuary for reasoning in a... well, a reasonable manner.
Even though the discussion here is about a game, there are some takeaway lessons from the design process that can parallel real life situations.

For example, I really campaigned for the "right" of "Instead of moving normally"-ers to move on the Smoke Pellet Utility Glyph, but ultimately it did result in an "error" message, and I realized I was simultaneously asking for a whole set of characters to behave in ways that conflict with their personality/class.
And in real life, there's plenty of situations where people ask for things that might seem innocuous or "fair", but if attempted to be put into action, there would be a host of reasons that, when considered, prevent the request from being justifiable.

How right you are. Good posting Toy, can't rep you for it but I would have if I could.
Old January 17th, 2022, 05:10 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

The OP seems to be missing a basing clarification for Kong.
Old February 6th, 2022, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would folks be supportive of the below change to Kong here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
NAME = KING KONG

SPECIES = SIMIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 18

LIFE =8
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 400

PRIMAL RAGE
At the start of the game, choose an opponent to choose a Unique Hero you control. If the chosen Hero receives one or more wounds from an opponent's attack, you must immediately move all of your Order Markers to this card and move King Kong up to 6 spaces. For the rest of the game, if King Kong is on the battlefield, you must place all of your Order Markers on this card.

SIMIAN CLIMBING 20
When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with King Kong, you may count up to 20 levels of height as one space. You may ignore King Kong's height when climbing.

GRAB AND CARRY
After moving, you may choose one small or medium figure that was adjacent to King Kong during his movement. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to King Kong. If the chosen figure is engaged when it is moved by Grab and Carry, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

TWO-HANDED ATTACK
If King Kong did not use Grab And Carry this turn, he may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH
As is, it's a cool card that I never end up wanting to play, because that power is so punishing to team builds. He's a great young Kong with a tribe of apes that pairs nicely with the Gorilla City Warriors, right up until that first power stops you from ever putting an Order Marker anywhere but on Kong.

Losing the permanent effect of that power can help make him more playable, while retaining that theme. I think he'd be a lot more fun with that one small change.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library