Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 19th, 2008, 10:38 PM

iamawesome Woo who?
Chicagoland events?

I can't find any. If anyone has advice or a thread they could lead me to, that would be appreciated. and if anyone knows chicagoland heroscape retailers, so i can kick the whole ebay routine once and for all, that'd help too.
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicagoland events?

We haven't had many. GaryLASQ has run some game days over in Schaumburg (or was it Hoffman?), and tokomi has run some tourneys down in Oswego. Search for threads started by those guys and you'll have a nice start. Nothing that I know of coming up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:13 AM

iamawesome Woo who?

Ok, thank you!
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is also a thread called Chicagoland Heroscapers that has a list of all the people in the area. I need someone else to play against as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 20th, 2008, 11:17 AM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Try this tread this and thread.

Also going here could help as well. It's an old thread but a very good one by bunjee.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events