Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 20th, 2009, 07:06 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Grimnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Is is still a rule that Grimnak MUST move before attacking? He won't believe me, even after I showed him the card!
Where on the card does it say Grimnak MUST move before attacking? He has to do Chomp before attacking but moving is not a MUST.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Is is still a rule that Grimnak MUST move before attacking? He won't believe me, even after I showed him the card!
Where on the card does it say Grimnak MUST move before attacking? He has to do Chomp before attacking but moving is not a MUST.
No, no, I mean, can he chomp first, and then move? I say no, but he is firm.
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No, he cannot move after chomping. Your brother is indeed a noob...

Move (or not) then chomp, then attack (or not)..."before attacking" comes after moving.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
No, he cannot move after chomping. Your brother is indeed a noob...

Move (or not) then chomp, then attack (or not)..."before attacking" comes after moving.

Brandon
Ok, thanks!
P.S. I won the game.
Old May 16th, 2009, 08:10 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I absolutely love Chompy. He is great on small maps where you can load him with order markers and decimate your opponents sqauds. I dont have any other orcs because I missed out on wave 1 originally , but I have the heroes with Tornak and 2 copies of the gruts about to be preordered so thats going to be a blast!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:19 PM

Poseidon's trident is surprisingly tart

Grimnak has always been one of my favorites but today he became my definite favorite. He chomped three 100 plus point heros and took out a whole squad. Even when he can't get the 17 he can prove devastating to squads. His four def 5 life usually keeps him alive long enough.

Twas' a bad day when I almost quit Heroscape.
Old May 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

*Scratches Head*

I really need to find some orcs to bond with one day. I cant seem to get my Grimnak to do much. Hmm, need orcs, and maybe using him on flatter maps would help also.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old January 18th, 2010, 06:42 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

I am a little surprised this hasn't come up yet but, is Grimnak the dude on the dino or the dino himself?

The green dot is on the dinosaur but on other cards like Nerak's and Tornak's, the green dot is on the orc.

**using a little bit of immagination**
Chomp is obviously done by the dinosaur.
So, that means the 2 dice attack is the orc?

...I still don't know who Grimnak is

I am guessing he's the orc dude though.
Old January 18th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The bio makes it pretty clear that Grimnak is the orc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak Bio
Character Bio: Exiled from the primitive, savage world of Grut, Grimnak is an orc warrior of the most menacing kind. He thunders onto
the battlefield atop his ferocious T-Rex
, raising his spear triumphantly and daring his foes to outrun him or to take cover. Enemies who
cannot do so may very likely meet either of two gruesome fates. Those who manage to evade the vicious jabbing of Grimnak's spear
may face the T-Rex's deadly chomp
. Many a warrior has been swallowed whole-or munched a morsel at a time-by this barbarous
beast, while their comrades could only look on in terror and revulsion. Grimnak's fellow orc warriors are wise to travel with him when
they can: during battle they are well protected by Grimnak and the T-Rex, and with the added security and confidence comes increased
attack power.

Last edited by Obsidian; January 19th, 2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: 'clean' is not the same as 'clear'
Old January 18th, 2010, 08:31 PM

cereal crusher Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdroppers View Post
I am a little surprised this hasn't come up yet but, is Grimnak the dude on the dino or the dino himself?

The green dot is on the dinosaur but on other cards like Nerak's and Tornak's, the green dot is on the orc.

This made me think - What's the point of the green dot on any figure with a range of 1? He does have the orc enhancement though.
Old January 18th, 2010, 09:29 PM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdroppers View Post

It's been discussed...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hlight=Grimnak

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hlight=Grimnak

He's the orc.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old January 18th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal crusher View Post
This made me think - What's the point of the green dot on any figure with a range of 1? He does have the orc enhancement though.
Only reasons I can think of:
  • Has an aura or power that needs line of sight for whatever reasons.
  • For consistency
  • Because maybe they knew that somewhere down the line a figure or a glyph or something might give a ranged attack to the figure. Like, maybe in the upcoming waves there will be a glyph that gives whoever holds it a ranged attact (as though they pick up a bow or something).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units