Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Wolfram_Stout has disabled reputation
Re: any HS players in Tennessee??

Hi,

I am trying to get into Heroscape again. I live in Smryna. I bought a good chunk of stuff several years ago, played 2 or 3 times with my wife and then kinda dropped it. Over the last year most of my stuff has become toys for my son (now 4).

When I saw Heroscape D&D I really wanted to get back into it, but couldn't bring myself to drop more money on a game that might wind up in my son's toy chest.

But, I could not resist. Finding a copy was hard, I had to go to 2 different game stores, and 3 area Wal-Marts. But today I finally found one.

I basically have one master set of D&D, and some extra terrain. I would love to find people to play with about once a month.

Regards,
Wolfram
(richard w.)
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome back, Wolfram! We'll be at Game Keep in Hermitage next Sunday at 1pm for some fun. Here's the latest message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotsoP
Hope everyone is drying out after the flooding last weekend.

I checked with the Game Keep and it did not suffer any flood damage, so we are still on for May 16, 1 - 4 pm.

Leo is bringing Murky Waters.
Dave is bringing Hot Heights by Jormi Boced.
I am bringing Underground Iceways.

We haven't locked down the format yet. I think we are set on it being General Wars/520 points/24 hex, right? Any dissenters please speak up.

NotsoP (Ron)
General Wars just means the entire army has to be the same general. Most of the players are fairly new and the environment is more geared toward fun and play than high-level competition. Hope to see you there.

~Aldin, proselytizingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:33 PM

cpruitt711 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Any events going on in the Murfreesboro/Mount Juliet/Nashville/Lebanon/Smyrna area? We're looking for new opponents, been collecting and playing for nearly four years now. Its high time we share our obsession with the world. We're also open to anyone who would like to come play, we've got just about one of everything available, minus the new DandD waves. We usually have four to six people playing each weekend. Let us know.
Old March 8th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpruitt711 View Post
Any events going on in the Murfreesboro/Mount Juliet/Nashville/Lebanon/Smyrna area? We're looking for new opponents, been collecting and playing for nearly four years now. Its high time we share our obsession with the world. We're also open to anyone who would like to come play, we've got just about one of everything available, minus the new DandD waves. We usually have four to six people playing each weekend. Let us know.
No events right now. Closest is in Louisville - once per month. Let me know when your games are, I'd love to join in sometimes!

~Aldin, MJ, TN

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 8th, 2011, 10:31 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

I'm also in Tennessee, in the Nashville/Belleview area. Leo and his son live out here in Kingston Springs as well. We should get a day organized with everyone soon. It's tough with young kids, but with enough advanced notice I could probably make it happen.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM

CableX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey everyone, I've been a long time fan of heroscapers.com and have always been a daily forum reader. I just figured it was time to finally post for once. I live in Athens, TN just off I75 and would love to get together with anyone in the area for a friendly game. I must say I've always really enjoyed the site and have started a lot of my own customs from some of the well made articles int he custom area of the forums. So if anybody is looking for a fellow gamer in the area please feel free to contact me.
Old July 19th, 2017, 12:20 AM

waldodagreat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

any players in the clarksville tennessee nashville area?

clarksville tn nashville area

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers