Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th, 2019, 11:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Large Expac: Eruption of Power)

Thanks for the feedback AV! It’s always appreciated.

I didn’t design Myvra’s card or symbol, and to be fair I don’t really remember who did. It wouldn’t surprise me if Bmaczero made it, since I believe he made usable for Magic Set Editor.

Raphael:
Raphael was unfortunately way to big to pass as a Kyrie, even if I have stretched scale quite a bit when designing customs. With that, I decided to stick to the angel theme, although another Jandar Lyrie would have been cool. He does seem fairly overpriced for what he does, and I haven’t had much time to tweak his cost down as I’ve only tested him twice, once in heroes only. The extra stats (and Stealth Flying) do help him tremendously when compared to Kelda in all fields except direct healing. He plays similarly to Rhogar too which is notable.

Sephir:
Thanks! I’ve been all over the place with this miniature and it’s design and I’m glad that this version is super fun.

Gug:
Again, thanks! I wanted him to feel a lot like the Sharkiest of Sharks versus Common Squads, while still have a bunch of utility versus Heroes, something that none of the existing ‘Scape figures do quite yet. The fragility only helps to sell the Shark gameplay that he is designed for.

Orlanend:
You’re right, I didn’t do the figure justice. I originally felt she’d be fine as a cool looking cheerleader, but maybe I’ll up her attack a la Su Bak Na.

Slhatooth:
I will note that the image of the mini isn’t mine, although I do have the mini (just not assembled yet lol!). It’s such a cool figure. I wanted him to feel like an omens figure for the Aother race, and wanted him to be as bada$$ as possible to make him a piece in virtually ever Aother team. Giving him a sandbox of powers just helps that out, similarly to Grimnak.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards