Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:01 AM

Goatex is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Terrain containers?

Does anyone know a good container to put terrain pieces in? Want something a little fancier than a cardboard box. Thank
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Terrain containers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatex View Post
Does anyone know a good container to put terrain pieces in? Want something a little fancier than a cardboard box. Thank
I use the stackable plastic drawer bins that you can buy from walmart or other big box store for pretty cheap. They work great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I actually use those for my figures. I really need to organize my terrain someday.
Old March 4th, 2019, 01:48 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

From thread on Heroscape Storage:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I fit the samll-medium figures in a Stanley Carrying Case and larger case for larger figures and dice/glyphs

The terrain I keep in 3-Compartment Plastic Drawer Unit - fits in my closet or the back of a car.

This post is outdated (needs new links) but still relevant
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Have got sleeves from HouseMouseGames, eBay user stowoodbury, and that came with a large craigslist order, but just ordered the Snap-N-Store CD Storage Box from TigerDirect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General