Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2018, 09:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (Vote for Initial)

Yea

And yup, looks like the pic is DC. They looked blue at a glance, which I how I always tell the universes apart.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 11:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yea to pass this to Initial Playtesting.

The nature of my current job lets me check in numerous times a day here. We work on a queue system and there are a lot of lulls either with no jobs to do or jobs waiting on email replies or the like.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 24th, 2018, 07:50 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes to initial playtesting. If no else gets to it, I could try to get it Monday.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:40 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (Initial Playtesting

*bling*
Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTESTING UNIT (Atlantean Palace Guards)

Version used:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 1 wound to Luke Cage, 1 wound to Songbird.
Disengagement Attack: 2 wounds to Rhino.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 0 Attack Dice.
- Added 1 Defense Dice.
Loyal to the Throne:
- Used to move 5 times.
- Used to move 14 total figures.
Protect the Throne:
- Added 2 Defense Dice.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no Glyphs)
Units: Army 1: Atlantean Palace Guards (140), Mera (210), Aquaman (I, 210), Aqualad (60), Oracle (210) (850) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Songbird (180), Iron Man (Mark IV, 250), Rhino (220) (840)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 2 wounds to Mummy.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 4 Attack Dice.
- Added 0 Defense Dice.
Loyal to the Throne:
- Used to move 8 times.
- Used to move 15 total figures
Protect the Throne:
- Added 21 Defense Dice.
Units: Army 1: Atlantean Palace Guards (140), Tempest (210), Aquaman (I, 230), Mera (210) (790) VS Army 2: Frankenstein (320), Living Mummy (200), Werewolf (Jacob Russoff, 270) (790)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 1 wound to She-Hulk.
Power Usage:
Water Strength:
- Added 1 Attack Dice.
- Added 1 Defense Dice.
Loyal to the Throne:
- Used to move 3 times.
- Used to move 8 total figures
Protect the Throne:
- Added 7 Defense Dice.
Units: Army 1: Atlantean Palace Guards (140), Red Lantern (Mera, 300), Aquaman (I, 230), Aqualad (60), Sub-Mariner (250) (980) VS Army 2: Mr. Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Crystal (225), She-Hulk (310) (985)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think 140 feels pretty good, maybe up a little. They probably won't make their points up in damage very much, but they make a great shield plus give a nice defense boost, which is great for Aquaman (I) who has range on water and Namor is he can't be shot at from a non-adjacent figure while on water.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Enjoyable unit to play, they don't often take turns, but moving them around with Loyal to the Throne to defend your other units gives plenty to do.

My SuperScape Maps
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome! Games 2 and 3 look pretty close, too.

Pre-yea for public testing.
Old August 28th, 2018, 09:52 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wow great army building and a fun test. They definitely won't be offensive power houses and I've no problem with that. Pre-Yea!

Old August 30th, 2018, 02:00 PM

For what it's worth, @Zettian Juggernaut , there is no longer a waiting period after Initial before proposing a Public Playtesting vote. Not sure if that's what you were waiting on or whatnot.

Old August 30th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pre-Yea
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:19 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Just been busy is all, but since you are going to force my hand (j/k), I propose we move to Public Playtesting.

Yeas: (4)
- Ronin
- Scapemage
- Tornado
- japes

Though I maybe I should wait, and see if I can get 5 yeas before I even make the proposal...

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; August 30th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:54 PM

Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (VOTE for Public PT)

Taking advantage of the new system I see!

Old August 30th, 2018, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 30th, 2018, 08:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library