Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 16th, 2014, 07:29 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Underground Catacombs

The Book of Underground Catacombs Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Download the PockeMod File
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Battle for the Underdark™ Master Sets, Fortress of the Archkyrie™ x2

MAP Bio - Those content in their urban sprawl forget those that walked before them - the city before the city, which still lies dormant below the familiar city streets. Few know of these catacombs, and even fewer dare venture through them. The rare souls that choose to explore quickly find that there is more at stake than crumbling concrete and buried ruins, and this abandoned turf still has its defenders. - By johnny139

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • Figures cannot use any special power to pass over a Fortress Wall piece.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Aggressive Sock
  • Second Playtest: dok
  • Third Playtest:
  • Fourth Playtest:
  • Art by:

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 5th, 2022 at 05:34 PM.
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Underground Catacombs - Design Phase

I'm at work at the moment so can't look at the hsc so forgive me if I am wrong, but it doesn't look there are enough start spaces for a competitive map. The C3G standard is 24. It appears from the picture that there are only 21.

Otherwise looks good to me.
Old February 17th, 2014, 01:10 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I'm at work at the moment so can't look at the hsc so forgive me if I am wrong, but it doesn't look there are enough start spaces for a competitive map. The C3G standard is 24. It appears from the picture that there are only 21.

Otherwise looks good to me.
There are 24, just some behind the Castle.

Also updated the VS with start zones ('cause I forgot to add them).

My SuperScape Maps
Old February 21st, 2014, 03:45 PM
C3G Super League MVP

I propose we move to Playtesting.

VOTES:
A3n -
johnny139 - Yea
quozl -
Smithy Winfred -
Taeblewalker -
Yodaking -

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; February 21st, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old February 21st, 2014, 03:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 21st, 2014, 04:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I would prefer to see a few of the pillars in the middle removed. Not the ones near the shadow pool in the center, but either the ones near them in the middle of the map, or a few from the map edges. As it stands, I think the map will become too congested for play and be frustrating. Fliers will be able to move over bottlenecks, but walkers will be too easy to tie down.

Old February 23rd, 2014, 07:30 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

the alley ways in the centre from the start zones look a little too small to get a hand in & play reasonably.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 11:55 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
the alley ways in the centre from the start zones look a little too small to get a hand in & play reasonably.
Would this help (though not very near for play, maybe for a hand):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I would prefer to see a few of the pillars in the middle removed. Not the ones near the shadow pool in the center, but either the ones near them in the middle of the map, or a few from the map edges. As it stands, I think the map will become too congested for play and be frustrating. Fliers will be able to move over bottlenecks, but walkers will be too easy to tie down.
Not sure were you mean, could you mod the VS file to show me? Also, like I've said before, I've played ground pounders against ground pounders and didn't find it near.

My SuperScape Maps
Old February 23rd, 2014, 04:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Here's a link to the modded VS file.

Here is what it looks like:

If you have any extra wall walk tiles, you could fill in the holes made by removing the walls.

Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:17 AM
C3G Super League MVP

If other people think this is the best for the map, than I could live with it.

My SuperScape Maps
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:48 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Where were we at on this?

My SuperScape Maps
Old May 27th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just subscribed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library