Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 21st, 2013, 02:46 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quahon

I have just unsubscribed to this thread.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:43 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Can Quahon pick herself as the second target for Lightning Breath?
This is a very interesting question... an already existing one, but it hasn't provided a tactical advantage until now. Figures that are "chosen" by powers such as these are not "targeted" but they are attacked. While one normally cannot attack themselves, other multi-target special attacks can affect the attacker, such as Explosion Special Attack.

Other powers that offer this same possibility (but do not provide an advantage to choose yourself if that is possible):

Acid Spray Special Attack
Fledgling Lightning Breath Special Attack
Tetsubo Special Attack
Thunder Ram Assault Special Attack
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Can Quahon pick herself as the second target for Lightning Breath?
This is a very interesting question... an already existing one, but it hasn't provided a tactical advantage until now. Figures that are "chosen" by powers such as these are not "targeted" but they are attacked. While one normally cannot attack themselves, other multi-target special attacks can affect the attacker, such as Explosion Special Attack.

Other powers that offer this same possibility (but do not provide an advantage to choose yourself if that is possible):

Acid Spray Special Attack
Fledgling Lightning Breath Special Attack
Tetsubo Special Attack
Thunder Ram Assault Special Attack
I would think this would cover the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the FAQ
Can a figure target itself with a ranged attack?
No, a figure cannot target itself unless otherwise stated on the Army Card.
I can see how certain special attacks (explosions, namely) can affect the attacker, but if the attacker "chooses" itself with the attack power, isn't that the same thing as attacking itself, and thus prohibited?

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:28 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Short answer: It's not the same thing. (That doesn't mean you're wrong though.)

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 21st, 2013, 08:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
I would think this would cover the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the FAQ
Can a figure target itself with a ranged attack?
No, a figure cannot target itself unless otherwise stated on the Army Card.
I can see how certain special attacks (explosions, namely) can affect the attacker, but if the attacker "chooses" itself with the attack power, isn't that the same thing as attacking itself, and thus prohibited?
The 2nd and 3rd figures being attacked aren't targeted they are chosen. Targeted and chosen are not synonymous. It's why if you LBSA 3 Mohicans the first one could roll for concealment and the other two couldn't.
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:59 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
The 2nd and 3rd figures being attacked aren't targeted they are chosen. Targeted and chosen are not synonymous. It's why if you LBSA 3 Mohicans the first one could roll for concealment and the other two couldn't.
This is correct. With Quahon's attack, only the first figure is targeted. The second two are not.
Old June 17th, 2013, 10:18 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I've scoured Troll and Toad, Bullyland, and ebay. I can't find this sculpt anywhere. Does anyone have it for sale or know where it can be bought? Thanks in advance.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have one or two extras left.
Old June 18th, 2013, 04:57 PM

SabastianBludd is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
I've scoured Troll and Toad, Bullyland, and ebay. I can't find this sculpt anywhere. Does anyone have it for sale or know where it can be bought? Thanks in advance.
Amazon has two of the red version left for $7 ea. with free shipping. I got one because I'm not going to pay $24 for blue paint.
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've been having fun playing Spiders + Quahon lately. I generally play with Estivara, to make the Spiders formidable on offense. Raelin is an alternative, but then I have to rely on Quahon to kill anything. I have tried a couple games with both cheerleaders, but then my Spider screen fell apart too quickly. When I've played a Wyvern with my Spiders in addition to Quahon, it seemed wasted. My Spiders fall before my Predators.
160 Fyorlag Spiders x4
350 Quahon
430 Estivara
+ filler
Maybe Greenscales + Raelin would be better, though I love the 7 move of the Fyorlags.
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I've been having fun playing Spiders + Quahon lately. I generally play with Estivara, to make the Spiders formidable on offense. Raelin is an alternative, but then I have to rely on Quahon to kill anything. I have tried a couple games with both cheerleaders, but then my Spider screen fell apart too quickly. When I've played a Wyvern with my Spiders in addition to Quahon, it seemed wasted. My Spiders fall before my Predators.
160 Fyorlag Spiders x4
350 Quahon
430 Estivara
+ filler
Maybe Greenscales + Raelin would be better, though I love the 7 move of the Fyorlags.
I am suprised you run Estivara. How would you place OMs in an army like that against a WTF army?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It's easy, I place one OM on Estivara in the first round (her attack aura has 6 range), then move my Spiders and Quahon up. WTF squads would definitely give Raelinless Quahon trouble, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs