Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
$20 ROTV & SOTM Master Sets at Armada Games in Tampa FL

Hello scapers,

I just wanted to start this thread to do some advertising for my favorite Game Shop --- Armada Games

The guys down at Armada got a really good deal on Master Sets from Wizards of the Coast and are able to sell both Rise of the Valkyrie and Swarm of the Marro Master sets for 50% off their listed price, which is normally $40 there.

So I'm getting the word out for the Armada Guys that they have at least 10 ROTV and 10 SOTM master sets for $20 each.
Not to mention all the Wave 7, Wave 8, Ticalla Jungle, and Aquilla's Alliance that they have all for 10% off each.

These guys are big fans of Heroscape and intend to stock it until the game is discontinued (prays that it doesn't happen for a Looooooonnnggg time). They also have HUGE tables that they let people use for free so feel free to come and set up games any time.

Like I said, they're big fans of the game, they just dont have too many customers that play it besides myself, Rennix, Torog, and Buddy Lee (who just moved away )

So if you're in the Central Florida area and want to grab the latest Heroscape stuff, stock up on some terrain and Mastersets at a great price, or simply set up a few casual games on one of their many tables; hop over to Armada Games...

http://www.armadagames.com/

...and let them know Zealot told you about them.

~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:20 PM

fetelgeuse Woo who?
Re: $20 ROTV & SOTM Master Sets at Armada Games in Tampa FL

I don't suppose they'd be willing to ship a couple to a poor soul who lives in the middle of nowhere? Of course I'd be willing to pay a little extra to make it worth their while.

Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetelgeuse View Post
I don't suppose they'd be willing to ship a couple to a poor soul who lives in the middle of nowhere? Of course I'd be willing to pay a little extra to make it worth their while.
I'm sure they would be willing but unable.
Unfortunately they have no online selling basis or I'm sure they would happily send them to you. But as it stands right now, they can only do in-store purchases.
Besides, you can't use their awesome facilities online...lol

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:34 PM

fetelgeuse Woo who?

Fair enough. Thought it'd be worth a shot anyways.

Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:43 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

$20 a set ROTV
Old September 3rd, 2008, 09:02 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
$20 a set ROTV
No, more like 60 dollars for three rotv

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales