Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 14th, 2010, 08:18 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation
Dice

I have played with my HeroScape master set 3 only for 6 games, look at dice, it is already consumed:

How I can avoid this ?
In any case, can I buy ONLY HeroScape dice ? Are there any HeroScape dice set in the shops ?

Last edited by legolasbaker; July 14th, 2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dice

I'm confused.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I have a nice trick to keep the paint on the dice. Put tape all over them. It gives the dice a weird feel, but it works. Plus, there is no palm rolling or spinning or any other non-sense when they get used.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:25 PM

ChessNinja is surprisingly tart

Auggie's Games

Or just buy another master set...
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I'm confused.
He's saying the paint is beginning to wear away. It eventually happens, especially
if you have sweaty hands. In fact, on my original set, the symbols are completely gone.

I haven't heard of any official Heroscape replacement dice, but you could always buy a flagbearer, a new master set, or just paint the worn-away faces of your dice.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:27 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Maybe use some paint sealer. I dont know if they seal the dice or not

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:29 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If they get re-released, flagbearer dice are AWESOME! Plus, they come with a super-cool bag!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Check Chessex. You can order custom dice, or as was suggested, go to Auggie's and order more.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:39 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation

Nice !
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:41 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another thing I've seen somewhere in the comic forums was printing out pictures of Venom's head and Captian America's shield and glueing them onto the dice in the right spaces. If your not a comic fan, any skull and shield you like would work. Otherwise go to the homepage here and click on any of the online stores. They usally have dice listed and are cheap.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Put the dice down between rolling them. Sweat and grinding them together will lower their life span. Same thing happened (much worse) to my first set of dice that I used from my RotV.

I've thrown at least a dozen or two dice away because they've gotten so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:46 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

To prevent this always wash your hands before you play and only pick up the dice when you need to roll them. I think it's the oil on your hands that causes the paint to wear off over time. Although if you do need some new dice go to Auggies.

Edit: Ninja'd by Jexik. Well, mostly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion