Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 27th, 2009, 12:46 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?
Q9 Kids Predict the Victor Thread

I know there are already a lot of these but I thought I should start one. If there is anything I can do differently please tell me.

The first battle was between me and my brother I promised him I would do a large point battle so I did this

Q9 Kid
Isamu
Nilfheim
2x 4th Mass.
Capuan Gladiators
Crixus
Spartacus

Q9 Kids Brother
Braxas
2x Marro stinger
2x Omnicron Snipers
1x Omnicron Repulsors
Raelin (rotv)
Marro Dividers

Glyphs were Lucky D20, Move, Attack, and Defense+2

Who do you think will win?

(I will try to post the Victor tomorrow morning At around 11AM EST)
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:56 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Q9 Kids Predict the Victor Thread

I'll bet you. If you can slaughter them with Nilfheim, you should win.

EDIT: No Q9??

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 27th, 2009, 01:11 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

No, I decided that since he drafted the repulsors I'd have a hard tme using him.
Old July 27th, 2009, 01:51 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going to guess Q9 Kid wins, it was a tough decision for a few reasons. I'm doing his under the assumption that all the commons with no numbers next to them are still x1.

Q9 would have been fine in your army, he only has 3 Repulsors, they aren't exactly that threatening unless he can force you to use Q9 against them. Just keep an eye out for the little buggers and pounce on them with something else if they get close. x2 4th close behind would do fine, as the Repulsors are only good if you attack them or they are adjacent. As long as you shoot something other than the Repulsors (with Q9) and use the 4th to guard Q9 from engagement you should be fine using him.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old July 27th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My prediction goes to Q9 Kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q9 Kid View Post
If there is anything I can do differently please tell me.
Pictures? I started my own Predict the Victor thread because I loved looking at other peoples pictures of battles so much.
Myself, I take pictures after every death, but this can get cumbersome. All you really need is a few pictures that just look pictureworthy. Each match will likely have a few moments, where the figures engage on the field, or a round where you just turned the tables by killing a couple heroes back to back. It will make your thread more enjoyable in my opinion.

Good luck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports