Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 24th, 2008, 01:23 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker
SSBB Discussion Thread

I know there has to be some SSBB guys on here. So let's get discussing!

1. Who's your main? Your second? Third?
Shiek is my main.
Kirby's my second.
Pit's my third.

2. Why did you choose your main(s)?
Shiek - First time I tried her she totally blew me away. She just feels so much like a ninja it's unbelievable. Her brute strength/speed just owns.

Kirby - He was always my guy from the very start(SSB). Of course, I started out spamming the rock. However, my gameplay has evolved alot since, and I'm happy to say I beat tourny-level smashers on a regular basis with him. He was only knocked down by Shiek because I really want to get better with her.

Pit - I'm considering dropping him, but for who, I'm not sure. I dunno, I might keep him. I chose him because I did better with him then Captian Falcon.

3. What is your normal strategy?
With Shiek I like to explode out from the start and never let them off their toes. I play a more conservative game with Kirby, and tend to wait for them to come to me about half the time. The other half I use Kirbz intense air game to my advantage. As for Pit, he's just all air. I spam over-b. heh, it's pretty fun to constantly rat on your opponent with it.

Just some questions to get the discussion of the ground. Also, I would really appreciate if people didn't turn this thread into a "My main is better than your main!!!keyshift11111!!1!eleven!!!".

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old December 24th, 2008, 02:16 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: SSBB Discussion Thread

These threads don't go well. There's been a few, but they've all been locked/moved/deleted, so maybe it wouldn't be wise to bring another one up.

But as for the game, I just kill things with Ike.
Old December 24th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I play with Wolf and Pit. My friends and I have tourneys though, I get owned nearly every time.
Old December 24th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.herobrawlers.com/

I play with Sonic(duh), Toon Link, Kirby, and Ike. (In that order)

I like any characters with high speed and/or lots of power.

With Sonic, I just run back and forth across the stage and attack someone when I pass them, and occasionally grab and throw them off when they have high %.

With Toon Link, I just get some distance and spam them with arrows and bombs, and when they get close, I'll attack them with my sword until I can get away. Repeat.

Kirby-cide!

With Ike, I just attack them as much as possible while still avoiding their attacks.

Edit: Whoops, wrong link. Real link here: http://johnnyland.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Last edited by Sup3rS0n1c; December 24th, 2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I mainly play Falco.
I dunno why, I just like his attacks.
Old December 24th, 2008, 12:42 PM

oracle92 knows what's in an order marker oracle92 knows what's in an order marker

My main is definately Ike. I've gotten pretty good with him. After that is Marth. I also play others but right now I'm trying to specialize in those two.

The dice help those who help themselves.
Old December 24th, 2008, 03:34 PM

Gdawg4 Woo who?

My main is R.O.B. My second is Lucario.
Old December 24th, 2008, 06:21 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

I feel unsportsman like when I play Pit because he is just broken.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old December 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
There are no broken characters. Yeah, I like Pit also, but he has his weaknesses.
Old December 24th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
There are no broken characters. Yeah, I like Pit also, but he has his weaknesses.
Meta Knight is broken-ish.
Old December 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
http://www.herobrawlers.com/

I play with Sonic(duh)
With Sonic, I just run back and forth across the stage and attack someone when I pass them, and occasionally grab and throw them off when they have high %.
I permanately hate your soul. Sonic was a terrible character. All he does is run back and forth, kick and punch, and roll into a ball. In that order. I like metaknight the most, with link a close second. Toon or normal, I like them both(and I don't just spam them with arrows or bombs, I accually fight!)

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old December 25th, 2008, 08:01 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Meta Knight is broken-ish.
He is. It's kind of sick...he's already banned in a few countries. I'm actually looking into him...wow...he's totally brutal. You can't hit him while he's pounding you into oblivion. Tough fight for anyone, I'd say. I might pick him up for Pit.

~wk4c, posting on a crisp Christmas Morning(Rest of the family isn't up quite yet)

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games