Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Massive Collection (probably) for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStryker View Post
Hi puzzlemonkey, I sent you a PM yesterday. I am interested in a large chunk of this collection.
Thanks to you and all who messaged your interest. As I said, I'm going to wait a bit to see how best to carve up the collection based on what people are asking for. I apologize if not using a "first-come-first-served" approach seems less fair, but I want to try to work with the orders to spread the stuff around to as many buyers as possible, in order to sell as much as possible.
Sometimes you wont do as much business this way. Some people will get frustrated and not bother when or if the other falls through. Your thread though. I just thought I'd throw my buying preferences at you. Good luck.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 19th, 2017, 12:32 PM

nukem Woo who?

I am trying to get the "forest expansion" what would a set or two from you cost with shipping to germany? Maybe a few figure sets as well if there would be still room left?
Pm?
Old February 20th, 2017, 04:09 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

As of now it looks like I've found a buyer for the whole collection.

If something should fall through, I'll repost, but it looks like the deal's solid. All I believe I'll have left will be the C3v/SoV customs, which I'll need to go and do a thorough inventory for.

Thanks to all who messaged, and I'm truly sorry I couldn't make more of you happy, but the prospect of selling the whole batch at once is hard to pass up.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:29 AM

nukem Woo who?

sad to hear. But glad that you can sell it as a lot.
Great that you are telling us the facts. Tipp to the hat.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:37 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Is the C3V/SoV stuff sold or available?
Old March 13th, 2017, 11:37 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Is the C3V/SoV stuff sold or available?
Sorry for missing your post, Porkins. It, too, has now been sold!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades