Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 30th, 2011, 11:04 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 7/30 HoH Colossus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Cool. I really prefer the other Colossus figure from Handful of Heroes though. This one kinda looks like he is dropping a deuce.

Good job on the painting though.

What did you use for the base? Is that a scrap of wood? Does it fit into ladder rungs? Interesting.
Unfortunatley I could not find the other one in any of the packages, so I figured this Colossus is better than no Colossus. As for the base, yes it is a scrap of wood, which is what all my HoH are on, but it is pretty close in thickness to official 'Scape bases. I am hoping to eventually transfer him to a more appropriate base. As far as fitting in ladder rungs I dont know, sadly I do not own any ladders. But am pondering ideas for making custom ladders.
Old July 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Cool. Custom ladders would be very interesting.
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:22 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was up waiting for some pies I made to cool, so I thew this together. This is a Handful of Heroes Silver Surfer with some extra plastic glued on and melted in certain placed. All and all it took me about an hour and a half.

Old July 31st, 2011, 03:05 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 7/31 Cosmic Carnage

Carnage Surfer!!!

Very cool. Kinda reminds me of the boss battle on the PSOne Spider-Man game where Carnage bonds with Doctor Octopus. Man that was a great game and even greater boss.
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:56 AM

Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 7/31 Cosmic Carnage

Here are a few minis I painted several years ago but they are some of my favourites so I decided to share.

An old Ral Partha AD&D Unicorn

A Gandalf style wizard

A Native American shaman. This is a Deadlands mini.

A swordswoman

Last edited by JC McMinis; August 5th, 2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:28 AM

Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 8/5 Updated 1st pos

Updated the first post, I forgot to put the most recent pics there.
Old August 6th, 2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

These are some nice figures and paintjobs. The HoH figures are great, I'm kinda wary of buying cheap figures from a WalMart, but this is starting to change my mind.

Is the Gandalf style wizard from Reaper?
Old August 6th, 2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
These are some nice figures and paintjobs. The HoH figures are great, I'm kinda wary of buying cheap figures from a WalMart, but this is starting to change my mind.

Is the Gandalf style wizard from Reaper?
Dont remember it might be Reaper.
Old August 7th, 2011, 03:01 PM

This is a Handful of Heroes Spider Man. It was such a cool looking pose I had to paint it. I plan on this being a display piece and not used in game play.

Old August 7th, 2011, 03:14 PM

Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 8/7 HoH Spider-Man

Spider-Man loves Griffin and Griffin loves Spider-Man.
Old August 7th, 2011, 03:32 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 8/7 HoH Spider-Man

That is awesome!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 8th, 2011, 03:51 AM

Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 8/8 Sudema's Priest

Thanks I enjoyed him. I may do a different Spidey just for enjoyment. I could not sleep so I decided to finish some minis I have been working on.

First is Handful of Heroes Thing 2.0 I traded my original so I painted this one for myself.

These are old Heroquest mummies I plan on using as A Unique Squad called Sudema's Priest. In my custom units thread, I have a liitle story about Sudema betraying Vydar and joining Valkrill

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards