Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 12th, 2018, 10:41 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Islandscape XII, 7/22/18. Save the Date!

If it's not too late, can you put me down for a "maybe"? I'll get started on my army builds.
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Not a problem at all. Any chance you can bring a map?

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:50 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finalized my armies and got them all assembled. Also, I built Fulcrum to help out with the map supply, in addition to Stygian Rift and Highways and Dieways that I already built.
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Rickety dice tray, check. Order Markers, dice, and Wound markers, check. Five armies in separate baggies, check. Armies list to hand to Warbanner on arrival, check. Three figures and their respective cards for the prize table, check.

All packed and ready to go! Meeting chas and Taeblewalker at chas' Game Palace on Sunday morning for ride in Taeblewalker's car to Legendary Realms. Again, kudos to Warbanner for organizing this event, and for creating a great format!

Old July 18th, 2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Just finalized my armies and got them all assembled. Also, I built Fulcrum to help out with the map supply, in addition to Stygian Rift and Highways and Dieways that I already built.
Hey, that's great! I was starting to worry we'd be short on maps, and was going to bring 2 Saturday night, and another 2 Sunday morning. I can probably get away with just 2 or 3 maps now.

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned, but I'm sure everyone knows to bring their own order markers and wound markers. I'll have extras, just in case.

Old July 18th, 2018, 04:37 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

It's very last minute, but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse to go to Karate Summer Camp after all, so I will not be attending Islandscape this year - after all the preparation and buildup!

Sorry, Warbanner, everyone - maybe next year . . .

kolakoski

Old July 19th, 2018, 12:15 PM

Well, that's bad news for everyone but you. See you next time!

Old July 21st, 2018, 12:10 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Wow so sorry guys but something mandatory just came up for school as I prepare for college, and I won’t be able to make it tomorrow. I had my armies planned out and everything, but unfortunately I will miss Islandscape this year again...
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:52 AM

Sorry to hear it, man.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:22 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Islandscape 12 is history. With only six participants, we did a Round Robin, and simply played each other participant once for our five rounds on different maps of the six set up. This worked out fine, and was a fun day of Scaping, Scaping, and more Scaping. Thanks to Warbanner for organizing it, and to those who came. Good comradeship, prizes, and excellent cake! Hooray!!!

For more details and my armies see The NYCG4 (click my signature down below).

Last edited by chas; July 24th, 2018 at 07:48 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks @WarBanner for a great day of gaming! SonOfIshMEL and I had a fantastic time and it was fun being able to play everyone at the event. Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together!
Old July 24th, 2018, 03:14 PM

Glad you guys could make it. Next year we'll get it back onto a Saturday date, and pump those numbers back up. Regardless, it was a fun day of playing, except for when we had to go up against AJ. Geez, man, what a steamroll!

I'm in PA right now, but will put up the final standings and everyone's teams when I get back next week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events