Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 25th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Actually I personally don't like the HoSS card design but rather the marvel style cards. I would make the card myself but my computer is currently in the middle of a temper tantrum and refuses to let me use jpeg or png files so, sorry.
So here it is : LINK.

Preview :
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old December 26th, 2016, 07:20 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Actually I personally don't like the HoSS card design but rather the marvel style cards. I would make the card myself but my computer is currently in the middle of a temper tantrum and refuses to let me use jpeg or png files so, sorry.
So here it is : LINK.

Preview :
Spoiler Alert!
it's even better than I was expecting. Amazing job with this DL!
Old January 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I normally make my own cards but the images I use don't include Valkrill. I couldn't find where I got them in the first place, but I like using them in Gimp since they have separate card, background, and fog images to make layering easy.

In any case, could someone here give me a hand with making this card? I mostly want to see how the figure looks with Valkrill and if it feels right. Thank you.

Spoiler Alert!

Name = Viceron the Blood Knight
General = Valkrill
Planet = Toril
Species = Human
Class = Knight
Personality = Merciless
Size = Medium 5
UNIQUE HERO

Life = 4
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 5
Points = 130

Sanguine Sword
Each time Viceron destroys a figure with a normal attack, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. Viceron cannot use Sanguine Sword on destructible objects.

Bloodstorm Ritual Special Attack
Range Special. Attack 4.
Bloodstorm Ritual Special Attack affects all figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Viceron. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. All affected figures roll defense dice separately. After attacking with Bloodstorm Ritual Special Attack, place a wound marker on this Army Card.
Old January 26th, 2017, 08:39 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can. Been to long since I've made a card.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 31st, 2017, 06:08 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

What are the red and grey parts of this figure? Obviously the sword but what about his cloak?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:20 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The cloak should be red. Thank you.

Last edited by Ixe; February 1st, 2017 at 02:53 PM. Reason: filthy stinkin' typo
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM
the above

Alright sounds good. I'll have it to ya by this afternoon.

And here it is @Ixe

Hope it meets your expectations! Let me know if you need any changes.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; February 1st, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 07:05 PM

Looks great! Thanks for putting it together. His armor color actually works with Valrkill pretty well in that picture.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 03:16 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep, I like it with Valkrill @Ixe . The armor color makes me think a lot about the deathknights here !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 15th, 2017, 08:57 AM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

@Fi Skirata , can you make cards for some of my customs? Just let me know what photos you need, I can take them. However, I'm not a site supporter, so is there another way I could send you them? Specifically, I would like cards for my Deathripper, and my frog army. If you could do that, that would be great.

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!

Last edited by WolfScape; February 15th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
the above

Can I get a vydar card for the following?

Rampage
7 life
5 move
1 Range
4 Attack
2 Defense
120 points

Wounded Rage
Before moving place a wound marker on this card to activate Wounded Rage until end of turn. While Wounded Rage is active add two to Rampage's move and attack values.

Reckless Second Swing (martial LA hire)
Warforged Resolve

It uses the Warforged captain figure. Axe grey.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
the above

Anybody home?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards