Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 27th, 2019, 12:56 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Tiny Epic Tactics with the map expansion arrived in time for me to put it under the tree as a gift for the "family".

Ultra Tiny Epic Kingdoms + Ultra Tiny Epic Galaxies are on their way. Should be getting Hero Realms: Journeys in February or March, and the new Star Realms expansion should arrive later in the year. I'm getting that one as part of the Epic: Jungle kickstarter, which was an option for me despite deciding not to buy any of the new Epic stuff.

I backed a neat-looking art book called Gwelf that I expect to receive next year, along with Grimmerspace (a grim, gritty sci-fi setting for Starfinder) and Dungeon Defenders: Awakened (a really cool cross platform, co-op tower defense RPG game).

I'm looking forward to backing the first expansions to Sorcerer next year.

I guess I buy more stuff off of Kickstarter than I had realized

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm thinking about backing the Altered Carbon RPG kickstarter. I'm not sure I'll get it played, but I love the Netflix series and I know a guy in Chicago that is backing it, so who knows, I might get to play it.

Currently watching season 1 of the show again in anticipation of the 2nd season staring Anthony Mackie that is starting at the end of the month.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me/description

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I really liked the first season and it seems like a good universe for an RPG.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Part of the attraction for me as an RPG, is the mystery aspect. And the cyberpunk setting is different.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 27th, 2020, 05:11 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

In March there will be an offering for Spheres of Influence: Struggle for World Domination. This will include a Second Edition and an Expansion. The game is an amazing Risk evolution by a small company I just played for the first time, which was first on KS in 2015. I will certainly back it. SOI is highly rated by reviews, and has an 8.0 general rating on BGG.
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Backed Wonderland War, love Bag Building, and the artwork is just so beautiful.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; March 6th, 2020 at 05:32 AM.
Old February 27th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Backed Sleeping Gods and Return to Dark Tower.

Old March 11th, 2020, 11:58 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Just got an email saying that Stoneblade games (of Ascension fame) will be making a new miniatures game on Kickstarter.

Spoiler Alert!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:03 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

CMON just suspended its trading on the Hong Kong stock exchange for a company audit. A discussion is raging on BGG's Ankh: Gods of Egypt forum. Reactions range from "its nothing" to "the company is folding." With many outstanding Kickstarters undelivered, CMON issued a statement that the company is still sound. But there are many dissenting voices. See here for the announcement:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread...ding-suspended

With the Ankh KS due to launch April 14 at 3 PM, opinions differ as to whether it should be backed, backed for $1 only, or not at all!
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Couldn't they have waited until after the Egypt game was made and delivered before running the company into the ground? No reason they should be going under with their business model of direct selling to the consumer. Looks like they got fleeced for $2 million for something that had nothing to do with board games.
Old April 12th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

CMON also has Zombicide 2nd Edition which I backed. Hoping they will come out of this.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
CMON also has Zombicide 2nd Edition which I backed. Hoping they will come out of this.
Yeah. This is really out of left field. Cmon has been one of the most reliable kickstarter based companies. I put a few hundred dollars into this one as well. Also just looked at the cmon time machine one and thought about late pledging a dollar to try and get a few missing bit exclusives for games past that I didnt have a chance to back that I bought at retail.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games