Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2018, 08:45 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart
HyGround tiles are back as 3D print files

If you haven't heard, HyGround tiles are back as 3D print STL files. We're better than ever and hope you like the quick video showing how they connect both horizontally and vertically. We have hex and square tiles this time!
Kickstarter on July 31, 2018. only 15 more days!
You can find us on Facebook @hygroundtiles or our website @HyGroundtiles.com
https://www.facebook.com/hygroundtil...2997633845562/
Old July 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HyGround tiles are back as 3D print files

So my wife has a deteriorating mental health condition that has rendered her violent and aggressive - literally life threatening. I had to get out of there and have basically been homeless with my son for over a month living out a backpack and off random couches. I had to leave HS collection, my computer, photoshop and everything else behind.

In a week I close on a house, if all goes well. HyGround Tiles may be my answer. I first posted this in Heroes of Fiction and I do apologize if it's too heavy, triggering, ...or inappropriate to some, but times have been really really tough emotionally and little things like thinking about these cool tiles do help.
I think I'll recover by going full fantasy Dork Den. Display shelves and custom table as seen on Facebook.
Planeswalker posters, a blown up map of Valhalla

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That's tough to read, Confred. I just said a prayer for you and your son and your wife. Hoping you keep finding some joy in life, and hoping this new house helps.
Old July 31st, 2018, 12:25 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Glad to hear you have a silver lining, Confred.

HyGround, welcome back. I'm really excited to see this product line continue developing.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:33 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

FYI The Kickstarter for Hyground is going really good. Give them some support if you can.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m glad it’s going well! I hope they have enough success to do a follow up Kickstarter with urban terrain.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:15 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart

Thanks to everyone for your support!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News