Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old December 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Looking for Group

Weclome to the fold, FF, welcome to the fold.
Old December 9th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
You really need to work out them genetics.
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
You really need to work out them genetics.
It's...I...oh, FISH-PASTE!

Curse, you, genetic predisposition toward dyslexia!
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

One day on here I asked Necroblade about his avatar and have been hooked every since.
Thanks Necro!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Curse, you, genetic predisposition toward dyslexia!
Lysdexia suskc.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:56 PM

Taht it deos, Jim, thta it does.
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
There you go again, it should have been Mij.
Sorry guys for the thread hijack.
Old December 11th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

taht ti seod, Mij, taht ti seod.

fI er'uoy gniog ot eb cixelsiD, od ti thgir.
Old December 11th, 2008, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
Quote:

aixelsid t'nsi tsuj sdrawkcab, ti nac olsa eb ni yna redro s'taht ton tcerroc. ym retsis etorw sdrawkcab reverof, tub I reven did. I tusj etorw (dna etirw) lla dewercs up. ti snur ni ym ylimaf, so ev'I eond a elttil hcraeser.
Old December 11th, 2008, 12:41 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

aixelsid t'nsi tsuj sdrawkcab, ti nac olsa eb ni yna redro s'taht ton tcerroc. ym retsis etorw sdrawkcab reverof, tub I reven did. I tusj etorw (dna etirw) lla dewercs up. ti snur ni ym ylimaf, so ev'I eond a elttil hcraeser.
I look at it this way. If you can understand what you just wrote, you have some type of special power and not a disability. And don't anyone start beating up on poor PK for having dyslexia. After all, dyslexics are teaple poo.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old December 11th, 2008, 12:42 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
One day on here I asked Necroblade about his avatar and have been hooked every since.
Thanks Necro!
You're welcome! Though now Richard is only present in my sig. There is an actual Richard on the forums now, though.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 11th, 2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I look at it this way. If you can understand what you just wrote, you have some type of special power and not a disability. And don't anyone start beating up on poor PK for having dyslexia. After all, dyslexics are teaple poo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics