Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 29th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: SPOILER TALK: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I'd be impressed if she had no father.

She could be the one of the prophecy to bring balance to the force. It would also underscore her strength compared to Kylo.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 29th, 2015, 06:51 PM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Though it was kind of odd that after decades together, this was the first time Han got to shoot Chewy's crossbow weapon.
This annoyed the heck out of me in the movie theaters, even with Han's reactions about it making me laugh. I even had to turn to my brother and comment on it during the movie. I sincerely doubt after decades together that Han never had the chance to shoot the Bowcaster.
Old December 29th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Could be a new bowcaster. Didn't the old one fire green bolts?
Old December 29th, 2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Could be a new bowcaster. Didn't the old one fire green bolts?
Pretty sure it did in several video games, but I think in the movies it fired red bolts.
Old December 30th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was never fired in the movies before, hence why it was a big deal in this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 30th, 2015, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It was never fired in the movies before, hence why it was a big deal in this one.
It was fired plenty of times in the movies. The escape from Cloud City scene comes to mind right away, as well as the escape from the Death Star.
Old December 30th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh - I think that Harrison Ford made some sort of comment that he'd only come back if they let him fire the bowcaster. Really, it's the only thing that makes sense.

~Aldin, conditionally

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 30th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm at least pretty sure that he said he'd only come back if they killed him off.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2015, 04:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I didn't think much of it, it wasn't terrible, but it left me with a resounding 'meh'. The ridiculously 90s 'Deathstar Extreme' is what really killed it for me I guess, but in general almost everything they did fell pretty flat for me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 30th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
The ridiculously 90s 'Deathstar Extreme' is what really killed it for me I guess,
The dumbest part of Starkiller Base is that it's actually worse than the Death Star. The only reason the rebels could destroy it in time was because it had to drain a sun for 20 minutes before it could fire, whereas the Death Star only takes about 45 seconds. They both blow up planets in one shot, and they both can be destroyed in one hit, so I fail to see how anything but fire rate could really play a factor in determining which is better.

I've seen the movie three times now, and its flaws hold up better upon repeat viewings in my opinion. With Starkiller Base being the exception, of course. At least it looks cool.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 30th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not having to be there is certainly nice. The sciencey stuff behind it doesn't make any sense, but being able to blow up a planet from another system entirely at least theoretically removes the problem of getting blown up by the defenders of the planet. It also means that simply sitting in a system someplace is an immediate threat to everywhere.

It kinda feels like a combo platter of a couple of EU things, a ship called the Suncrusher that could destroy a sun and some sort of Corellian weapon whose details are hazy at the moment, but could be used to destroy planets from another solar system.

~Aldin, destructively

PS Looked it up - Centerpoint Station. Apparently a ginormous tractor beam.

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 31st, 2015, 09:44 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

They.... killed.... Han Solo. 😢

~JS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies