Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2008, 03:48 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Trading a custom dino

Hey guys, been working on a custom and wanted to see if any one was interested in trading a custom Dino for some romans.

I have not finished it yet. Have not repainted and glued any one to the saddle as I would rather see if any one is interested in trading and what figure they would want riding it.

Also, I have carved out but not glued on yet a full set of scale armor, similar to the one I used on my onyx warlord ( see my customs). It would run from head to tail overlapping plates, and I can do this in any color ( metallics look best) that you would want.

Here is a pic of the dino so far, remember its not finished. He still does not have a wash on any thing and some more detail work needs to be done.

I can also make a card for you and print it out on heavy stock paper both sides. PM me if interested
Old January 1st, 2008, 05:46 PM

Elshar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Very nice. Your stuff is always impressive.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Please use the trade thread. Thanks!

~Aldin, aggregately

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online