Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 28th, 2020, 09:31 PM

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Magik - Initial

Fannypacktastic!! Looks good.
I propose we move to Public Playtesting
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I see you updated her to 160, that's probably fine for public testing but always a chance she goes back up.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:40 PM

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I wanna see how she does. If she does better during the public playtesting than I think she will, I'll bump her back up. I think 160 is a good number.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm guessing she's student for a new mutants synergy hook? Seems a little weird to me after reading the bio, but I guess that's what they did in the comic so we're stuck with it.
@tcglkn , How did the stepping discs feel? Giving up your move completely for a random chance to move always seems a little risky. Was 10+ (55%) feeling like a good gamble?
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, I used it a few times when trying to move her forward and attempted to use it a couple of times in combat. Failed once at the start of the game and once in combat. It's definitely better in combat if you want to move but don't want to risk the LEAs.

Last edited by tcglkn; May 28th, 2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
It's definitely better in combat if you want to move but don't want to risk the LEAs.
That's exactly how I was hoping the power would be used.
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Tickles Pickles

Probably just shouldn't have used it at all when advancing but I am greedier than I should be sometimes.
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, getting the d20 number to strike just the right balance is always important.

yea
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Tickles Pickles

Oh I guess I should vote here. Yea
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:34 PM

Re: The Book of Magik - VOTE for initial

Quote:
I'm getting ~170 on the calculator for her, no where near 220 points.
I forgot to ask earlier. Where is this calculator?
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:40 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
It's a spreadsheet linked in the Welcome to C3G thread.
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
It's a spreadsheet linked in the Welcome to C3G thread.
Oh wow. Thanks!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library