Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which stat spread do you want our unit to have?
johnny139's 4 36.36%
Fuzzie Fuzz's 1 9.09%
Mooseman's 0 0%
guido's 3 27.27%
EagleOne's 1 9.09%
NecroBlade's 2 18.18%
1Mmirg's 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 6th, 2008, 09:12 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
Create-a-Unit Part 7.5 - Figure Submission

Hello, and welcome to the Create-a-Unit Part 7.5 thread! In this thread, we will submit figures. Now for this one, there are a few things that you have to do.

The figure has to be a decent price.
It must be prepainted.
You have to be sure it will fit on a base of some kind.
You have to at least provide some form of picture of the figure.
You have to be able to provide a link of where you can buy it.
You have to post the game the figure is from and its name (if any).
Although not required, a picture with the figure next to some official figures would be nice.

Ok, that should be about it. So, start submitting!

The reason there was no cost poll was because 90 was the only cost submitted.

The results of the previous polls are

Squad
Vydar
Anti-Bonding

Doggins
Unique
Tricky
Hunters

Two members
Life-1
Move-7
Range-1
Attack-2
Defense-5

Sense Weakness
After a turn in which an unrevealed order marker is removed from an army card, you may immediately take a turn with <unit>. <units> may only attack a figure that had an unrevealed order marker removed from its card during this turn.

Loyalty Shred
Whenever an opponent has a unit with an ability containing the word "Bonding" in it within fours spaces of a Doggin Hunter that you control activates their "Bonding" ability, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, negate that ability during this turn.

Disengage

90 points

Last edited by Larmo; May 21st, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Create-a-Unit Part 5 - Stats Poll

Psst - 1Mmirg's and mine are the same thing.
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker

I didn't even notice. Oh well, I'll update the main post, and all of the votes for those two will be added together.
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:53 PM

ganondorf557 has disabled reputation

Unless i am wrond Necro and Eagle have the same stats to.

Dwarves x3, Migol, Raelin (RotV), Krav Maga Agents. Can't wait till wave 9 is released!
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I didn't say 8/1/2/3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
2 Doggins

Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 6

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Re: Create-a-Unit Part 5.5 - Abilities discussion

Ok, the poll is done, and the winner is johnny139! Now, this thread will be used for discussing the abilities our unit will have. Here are my suggestions.

Disengage
Since a lot of bonding armies tend to swarm, these guys should be able to disengage to get out of there.

Hunt (needs a better name)
Whenever an enemy unit activates a power with bonding in its name, you may immediately take a turn with (unit).

My submission for the anti-bonding ability. They need an ability so they can do something once they get were they are going though.
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hooray me! I'm very happy - with a three man squad I probably would have gone for stats with less defense, but with only two figures AND being unique, anything less than five would make them worthless.

I agree with Disengage. As for the other power...

Divide and Conquer
Whenever an enemy unit within clear sight of (unit) activates a power with bonding in its name, that unit's turn ends immediately.

...or something like that. Back in the Batman TNT trial, there was a lot of arguing about how "interrupt" turns work, so it would probably be a lot easier just to end the opponents turn.

And perhaps Dund bonding? I know, it would make drafting the same squad a counter draft, but perhaps just the ability to use his ability or something? Dund cripples the opponent, and his Dundlings make it so he can't be bonded with, either, effectively making it impossible to take a turn with that particular figure.
Old May 11th, 2008, 12:27 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Already posted in part 3.5, but just as a reminder:

Expert Hunters

When a Doggin Hunter that you control attacks an enemy unit with an ability with the word "Bonding" in it, you may roll an additional die for attack.

Loyalty Shred

Whenever an opponent has a unit with an ability containing the word "Bonding" in it adjacent to a Doggin Hunter that you control activates their "Bonding" ability, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, negate that ability during this turn.

Pack Formation

After removing an Order Marker on a "Doggin Hunters" army card that you control, but before taking a turn with them, you may instead take a turn with any Doggin Hero that you control.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 11th, 2008, 01:22 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

How about the Sense Weakness ability from my N'Kob entry into the custom common hero contest?

Sense Weakness
After a turn in which an unrevealed order marker is removed from an army card, you may immediately take a turn with <unit>. <units> may only attack a figure that had an unrevealed order marker removed from its card during this turn.

Dund Cripples the enemy, then this squad pounces on them. Pseudo-bonding (I don't think we should have real bonding, since that's what we're trying to disrupt). You could also add "or any figure that figure bonds with" or something in there to punish them further.

I like Disengage and Loyalty Shred below in addition.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 11th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Loyalty Shred

Whenever an opponent has a unit with an ability containing the word "Bonding" in it adjacent to a Doggin Hunter that you control activates their "Bonding" ability, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, negate that ability during this turn.
Hmm... since we only have two members, that seems a tad too unlikely. I suggest it should either within X spaces, or greater odds... 11 or higher, maybe?

That, in addition to Disengage and Sense Weakness. I think that would be best.
Old May 11th, 2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Loyalty Shred

Hmm... since we only have two members, that seems a tad too unlikely. I suggest it should either within X spaces, or greater odds... 11 or higher, maybe?

That, in addition to Disengage and Sense Weakness. I think that would be best.
I kinda like the 14 to Dund's 15, so what about making it within 4 spaces to Dund's 5? With only 2 members, it's still tough to cover a lot of ground.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 11th, 2008, 05:03 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I, too, beleive that it should have:

Necroblade's Sense Weakness
My Loyalty Shred
Larmo's Disengage

Also, configuring Loyalty Shred is perfectly welcome. I was under the impression at the time that this would be a common 3 person squad. So, having a range of 4 and the odds stay where they are at sounds pretty reasonable. With them being unique, I don't see them being very expensive.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards